Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Okie Corral (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Traded in my scooter (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1447467)

Eurodriver 10-12-2012 12:50

Traded in my scooter
 
http://i50.tinypic.com/2lsi3ic.jpg


:whistling:

ChuteTheMall 10-12-2012 12:54

Is that a real motorcycle finally?

:motorcycle:

Sharkey 10-12-2012 12:59

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You ditched the Mana? I guess it was when you tried to dribble a Bball while riding it?

I'm picking up the slack, I rode my TMax to work today. I even have my murse with me. :supergrin:

I passed 2 cruiser guys and neither waved at me..... go figure.
If I wanna be a real man and ride a cycle, I jut hop on my 919

sappy13 10-12-2012 13:25

Very nice upgrade. I like the colors.

John Rambo 10-12-2012 13:25

Awww, you got yourself a real motorcycle. Congrats!

glock_collector 10-12-2012 13:45

and someday when your older, I will take ya fer a ride on my v-max.....(bring a change of undies!)

John Rambo 10-12-2012 13:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by glock_collector (Post 19511653)
and someday when your older, I will take ya fer a ride on my v-max.....(bring a change of undies!)

That thing will probably stomp a mudhole in your VMAX.

Just_plinking 10-12-2012 13:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by glock_collector (Post 19511653)
and someday when your older, I will take ya fer a ride on my v-max.....(bring a change of undies!)

That's cute.

mhambi 10-12-2012 14:13

Our little eurodriver is growing up!

Hamilton Burger 10-12-2012 14:18

Nice Honda.

Don't ever wash it (that's not what the water's for).

fnfalman 10-12-2012 14:22

Pin that mutha wide open.

okie 10-12-2012 14:40

Nice bike my friend:thumbsup:

GVFlyer 10-12-2012 15:09

Nice scoot.

Eurodriver 10-12-2012 15:13

http://i48.tinypic.com/2pt32uf.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/2eq7t6r.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/x1j7mc.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChuteTheMall (Post 19511482)
Is that a real motorcycle finally?

Finally

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Rambo (Post 19511594)
Awww, you got yourself a real motorcycle. Congrats!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hamilton Burger (Post 19511774)
Nice Honda.

Don't ever wash it (that's not what the water's for).

Quote:

Originally Posted by okie (Post 19511840)

Thanks guys! I'll do my best not to wash it - ever.

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Rambo (Post 19511703)
That thing will probably stomp a mudhole in your VMAX.

That ain't no joke. I am popping wheelies on accident. Shame on me for riding a clutchless motorcycle for 4 months. :rofl:The 0-60 on this is 3 seconds in first gear.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sappy13 (Post 19511593)
Very nice upgrade. I like the colors.

Me too. Its a CBR600 which there are tons of, but very very few green and black. Now I just have to put up with the "Kawasaki Green" folks calling me a "poser".

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharkey (Post 19511506)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You ditched the Mana? I guess it was when you tried to dribble a Bball while riding it?

I'm picking up the slack, I rode my TMax to work today. I even have my murse with me. :supergrin:

I passed 2 cruiser guys and neither waved at me..... go figure.
If I wanna be a real man and ride a cycle, I jut hop on my 919

I loved the Mana, and if I could own both I definitely would. The Mana is extremely comfortable and amazing to ride. I would recommend one to anyone, anytime. It had great storage capacity, was forgiving, great fuel economy (47+) but it just didn't have what I was looking for. I wanted a motorcycle. Kinda ****ty when you have to honk your horn to get a chick's attention on a bike

Eurodriver 10-12-2012 15:16

And thanks in no small part to the suggestions made by many of you - I'm finally geared up.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2aimtlv.jpg

I just need boots.

GVFlyer 10-12-2012 15:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eurodriver (Post 19511980)
And thanks in no small part to the suggestions made by many of you - I'm finally geared up.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2aimtlv.jpg

I just need boots.

Yep, something over your ankles.

LSUAdman 10-12-2012 15:27

Yay, now you can do wheelies, just like that little ole lady wanted you too. :supergrin:

fnfalman 10-12-2012 15:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eurodriver (Post 19511964)
I loved the Mana, and if I could own both I definitely would. The Mana is extremely comfortable and amazing to ride. I would recommend one to anyone, anytime. It had great storage capacity, was forgiving, great fuel economy (47+) but it just didn't have what I was looking for. I wanted a motorcycle. Kinda ****ty when you have to honk your horn to get a chick's attention on a bike

Should have gone with a V-twin Tuono. Chicks would be throwing themselves at you.

The Maggy 10-12-2012 16:03

Gorgeous looking bike. I didn't know that Honda was making bikes in Kawasaki Green though :whistling:

mhambi 10-12-2012 16:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by fnfalman (Post 19512080)
Should have gone with a V-twin Tuono. Chicks would be throwing themselves at you.

Oh, but they already are! He didn't realize that when he heard bikers talk about their 'old ladies', that they meant OLD LADIES.

itstime 10-12-2012 16:11

What did you trade in on that? Scooters rock!

Eurodriver 10-12-2012 16:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by fnfalman (Post 19512080)
Should have gone with a V-twin Tuono. Chicks would be throwing themselves at you.

Don't remind me.

I was sitting on a Tuono that cost less than this about a month ago but I turned it down.

I went back a few weeks ago to buy it and it was gone.

2010 - Orange, still had the warranty for 6months. New tires, aftermarket exhaust. I think it was like $7,100.

Talk about a kick in the ****.

Just_plinking 10-12-2012 16:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by GVFlyer (Post 19512008)
Yep, something over your ankles.

True, also... I once had a get off wearing lace up sneakers, and they flew off exposing both of my feet to rash and dirt. Ended up having to go to the doc for cleaning/antibiotic the next day. I would have been fine if I had been wearing even hiking boots or anything that laced up really tight.

sheriff733 10-12-2012 16:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eurodriver (Post 19511472)

So where is the bike replacing the scooter?

:headscratch:

G19Tony 10-12-2012 17:04

Nice bike. I'm really liking my TCX boots. Check them out.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:41.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Glock Talk, All Rights Reserved.