Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Okie Corral (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Study: Unvaccinated kids are healthier than vaccinate kids (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1446774)

Glocksanity 10-08-2012 11:48

Study: Unvaccinated kids are healthier than vaccinate kids
 
http://healthimpactnews.com/2011/new...ated-children/

Quote:

No study of health outcomes of vaccinated people versus unvaccinated has ever been conducted in the U.S. by CDC or any other agency in the 50 years or more of an accelerating schedule of vaccinations (now over 50 doses of 14 vaccines given before kindergarten, 26 doses in the first year).
And now you know why.

They make vaccines mandatory. They give unlimited indemnity to the vaccine manufacturers. The population gets sicker and sicker and we end up with Obamacare. What a great country!!

muscogee 10-08-2012 12:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glocksanity (Post 19497067)
http://healthimpactnews.com/2011/new...ated-children/

And now you know why.

They make vaccines mandatory. They give unlimited indemnity to the vaccine manufacturers. The population gets sicker and sicker and we end up with Obamacare. What a great country!!

The title is misleading. I was in the second grade when the U.S. started vaccinating for Polio. A lot of people my age grew up with braces on their legs so they could walk and had corrective to make both of their legs the same length. The afflicted limb was always smaller and weaker than the other one. There were people who spent most of their childhood and all their adult lives in iron lungs. Due to the vaccinations, you don't see that any more. We may have overdone it, but in general, vaccinations are a good thing.

m2hmghb 10-08-2012 12:11

Sorry but that does not look like a study, it looks more like a survey. To quote "The information is from an internet questionnaire by vaccineinjury.info and from a German classical homeopathic practitioner". There is no peer review, there is no random sampling, there is nothing except a bunch of questions people answered on a website.

.264 magnum 10-08-2012 12:27

What blind stupidity.

Think about the world today without vaccines against:

Smallpox (really the argument ends right here)
Polio
Tetanus
Diphtheria
Pertussis
Etc.

GLWyandotte 10-08-2012 12:32

Interesting.
A "study" pushing a book on a website pushing the study.

If the ailments listed had anything to actually do with the vaccines for which they are intended it might be a *little* less dubious.

Psychman 10-08-2012 13:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by muscogee (Post 19497103)
The title is misleading. I was in the second grade when the U.S. started vaccinating for Polio. A lot of people my age grew up with braces on their legs so they could walk and had corrective to make both of their legs the same length. The afflicted limb was always smaller and weaker than the other one. There were people who spent most of their childhood and all their adult lives in iron lungs. Due to the vaccinations, you don't see that any more. We may have overdone it, but in general, vaccinations are a good thing.

Yup. Sugar cube administration!

hamster 10-08-2012 13:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by .264 magnum (Post 19497156)
What blind stupidity.

Think about the world today without vaccines against:

Smallpox (really the argument ends right here)
Polio
Tetanus
Diphtheria
Pertussis
Etc.

I have to agree. There are major childhood diseases that we should be vaccinating against.

Personally I don't think that chickenpox or other more minor diseases should necessarily be included, but there is no doubt or question in my mind that those listed are critical.

Rabbi 10-08-2012 13:32

That is not a "study" that is a sales pitch.

Pure BS.

Glocksanity 10-08-2012 13:57

The argument is more along the lines that the over-dosaging of children with vaccines creates more health problems than it prevents.

It is one thing to give a few for some major diseases, but when kids end up getting thirty or forty or fifty vaccines before their bodies are able to develop a mature immune system, you are creating more health problems than you are preventing.

Like we really need mandatory HPV vaccines without parental consent?

My oh my, how ever did man evolve and survive without vaccines? I'll tell you how. Herd immunity kept the strong alive and the weak perished. It's called nature. Get used to it.

Vaccines are great if they are voluntary. But mandatory vaccines are tyranny. And they kill.

Rabbi 10-08-2012 14:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glocksanity (Post 19497404)
The argument is more along the lines that the over-dosaging of children with vaccines creates more health problems than it prevents.

It is one thing to give a few for some major diseases, but when kids end up getting thirty or forty or fifty vaccines before their bodies are able to develop a mature immune system, you are creating more health problems than you are preventing.

Like we really need mandatory HPV vaccines without parental consent?

My oh my, how ever did man evolve and survive without vaccines? I'll tell you how. Herd immunity kept the strong alive and the weak perished. It's called nature. Get used to it.

Vaccines are great if they are voluntary. But mandatory vaccines are tyranny. And they kill.

And you have a medical degree/medical research degree from where? Can you point me in the direction of your peer reviewed articles?

Geko45 10-08-2012 14:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glocksanity (Post 19497404)
It is one thing to give a few for some major diseases, but when kids end up getting thirty or forty or fifty vaccines before their bodies are able to develop a mature immune system, you are creating more health problems than you are preventing.

Support this statement.

Quote:

My oh my, how ever did man evolve and survive without vaccines? I'll tell you how. Herd immunity kept the strong alive and the weak perished. It's called nature. Get used to it.
And if you were lucky then you lived to the ripe old age of 40.

Glocksanity 10-08-2012 14:07

The US is the world leader in autism by a staggering large margin.

We are also the world leader in mandatory vaccines.

You do the math.

NeverMore1701 10-08-2012 14:07

http://i.qkme.me/35e4cu.jpg

Glocksanity 10-08-2012 14:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbi (Post 19497428)
And you have a medical degree/medical research degree from where? Can you point me in the direction of your peer reviewed articles?

I don't have a degree in criminology, but I know more guns in the hands of law abiding citizens reduces crime.

Geko45 10-08-2012 14:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glocksanity (Post 19497433)
The US is the world leader in autism by a staggering large margin.

We are also the world leader in mandatory vaccines.

You do the math.

Correlation is not causation. Do you have a clinical study definitively linking these two claims?

I'd be more likley to suspect a more inclusive definition for the diagnosis of autism as the cause of the seeming increase in autism rates than I would the expanded use of vaccines.

Glocksanity 10-08-2012 14:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geko45 (Post 19497431)
Support this statement.

It's out there for those willing to open their minds to truth.



Quote:

Originally Posted by Geko45 (Post 19497431)
And if you were lucky then you lived to the ripe old age of 40.

Tell that to Methuselah.

Glocksanity 10-08-2012 14:14

I feel like I am talking to cavemen in this thread.

Maybe I should have said:

Cops and Vaccines are good for you! Trust all of them all the time. They are there to help you!!!

Ha ha ha.

Geko45 10-08-2012 14:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glocksanity (Post 19497448)
It's out there for those willing to open their minds to truth.

Then it shouldn't be difficult to find us some peer reviewed clinical studies. You made the claim. Cite your sources.

Quote:

Tell that to Methuselah.
http://pages.suddenlink.net/pilotbob/facepalm.gif

Bren 10-08-2012 14:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glocksanity (Post 19497067)
http://healthimpactnews.com/2011/new...ated-children/



And now you know why.

They make vaccines mandatory. They give unlimited indemnity to the vaccine manufacturers. The population gets sicker and sicker and we end up with Obamacare. What a great country!!

:tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil:

So, if I click the link I get vaccineinjury.info and if I click the "disclaimer" I discover that the source of this fabulous scientific data, is copyright owner:

Traditional Homeopathy Andreas Bachmair,
Certified Homeopathic Practitioner (also under Swiss law) Park 31,
Bahnhofstr. 31
CH-8280 Kreuzlingen,
Switzerland: 0041-71-6700672 and Fax: 01212-5-350-17-504 (from Germany)_


Really? How stupid would I have to be to make healthcare decisions about children based on the combined knowledge of a web site by a homeopathy "practitioner" and some "vaccine injury" lawyers.:upeyes:

Hey, what do the guys in the voodoo shops in New Orleans think about vaccinations?:rofl:

Glocksanity 10-08-2012 14:16

If vaccines are so safe, why do the drug companies demand and get total indemnity from the Nanny state from any and all side effects of the mandated vaccines?

Geko45 10-08-2012 14:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glocksanity (Post 19497469)
If vaccines are so safe, why do the drug companies demand and get total indemnity from the Nanny state from any and all side effects of the mandated vaccines?

Because of people like you.

Rabbi 10-08-2012 14:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glocksanity (Post 19497433)
The US is the world leader in autism by a staggering large margin.

We are also the world leader in mandatory vaccines.

You do the math.

The U.S is also the world leader in people who have walked on the moon. Hell, we have an unchallenged monopoly in it.

According to your logic, a population of moon walkers is why we have the highest rate of autism.

See, that is not how math works. Besides not have a medical background, you such at math as well.

Geko45 10-08-2012 14:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbi (Post 19497477)
According to your logic, a population of moon walker is why we have the highest rate of autism.

No, no, no... Vaccinations caused the sudden increase in "moon walking" in the U.S.

:whistling: :rofl:

Rabbi 10-08-2012 14:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glocksanity (Post 19497469)
If vaccines are so safe, why do the drug companies demand and get total indemnity from the Nanny state from any and all side effects of the mandated vaccines?

Because they would be sued out of existence by juries stacked with people like you and then we would all start suffereing the effects of things we have defeted.

G36's Rule 10-08-2012 14:22

This thread has potential. Just need a few more GNG nutbaggers to show up...


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:32.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Glock Talk, All Rights Reserved.