Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cop Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Detroit Chief Behaving Badly - the sequel (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1446760)

blueiron 10-08-2012 09:37

Detroit Chief Behaving Badly - the sequel
 
"Retirement"? :steamed:

Retirement is earned for a long term of honorable service, not for 'getting serviced'. :upeyes:

I'd bet a six pack of Orval Trappist Ale that he is a chief within six months elsewhere or at CALEA, the benthic feeder.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/08...est=latestnews

Morris 10-08-2012 23:42

Not gonna take that bet. Wouldn't be surprised if he pulled a Bernie Parks.

Patchman 10-09-2012 06:32

Niccceeeee! But not really surprising.

lawman800 10-09-2012 07:48

Love the 5 star cluster on his collar. Everyone wants to be a 3rd world dictator.

steveksux 10-09-2012 08:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawman800 (Post 19500026)
Love the 5 star cluster on his collar. Everyone wants to be a 3rd world dictator.

You could make a convincing argument that being chief in Detroit its equivalent to being a third world dictator. That said, it's time to move on, and hope he takes his third world dictasters with him.

Randy


Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

A6Gator 10-09-2012 09:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by steveksux (Post 19500172)
and hope he takes his third world dictasters with him

Maybe she thought it was another breathalyzer...? :supergrin:

steveksux 10-09-2012 10:02

We can all learn a valuable lesson from this though... Always have a BUG (back up guy). Two is one and one is none. Patterson is the same officer that had an affair with former Chief Evans, part of the reason he was let go to give Godbee the Chief job.

If Patterson had not had a BUG, she could have been writing parking tickets when Godbee became chief instead of "heading" the Sex Crimes unit.

Randy

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

A6Gator 10-09-2012 10:19

I thought she was just keeping the affairs internal...

steveksux 10-09-2012 10:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by A6Gator (Post 19500488)
I thought she was just keeping the affairs internal...

That was Angelica, long curly hair, head of Internal Affairs, facebook or twitter pic of her with gun in mouth, newly cleared by psych and back on duty...

this was Monique, short straight hair, saved the condom, head of Sex Crimes...

Easy to get them mixed up, or assume all the stories refer to one person, a single affair...

I'm a fan of Tom Clancy novels, so I'm used to dealing with a large cast of characters....

Randy


Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Vigilant 10-09-2012 15:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by steveksux (Post 19500172)
it's time to move on, and hope he takes his third world dictasters with him.

Send 'em all out to Penile County, AZ with Sheriff Pauline. That could be interesting, because they can't all play catcher.

No wonder they call it DeToilet, eh?

steveksux 10-09-2012 16:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vigilant (Post 19501380)
Send 'em all out to Penile County, AZ with Sheriff Pauline. That could be interesting, because they can't all play catcher.

No wonder they call it DeToilet, eh?

Haven't these women been penilized enough!?!?!? :whistling:

Sad thing is there's still some really nice areas in Detroit, but it sure has more than it's fair share of crap....

Randy

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

blueiron 10-09-2012 16:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vigilant (Post 19501380)
Send 'em all out to Penile County, AZ with Sheriff Pauline. That could be interesting, because they can't all play catcher.

No wonder they call it DeToilet, eh?

We already have enough arrogance, enough corruption, enough sexual shenanigans, and such in Arizona that rivals anything elsewhere in the nation.

A huge portion of it is in Nickel Bag Joe's circus.

Vigilant 10-09-2012 19:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueiron (Post 19501473)
We already have enough arrogance, enough corruption, enough sexual shenanigans, and such in Arizona that rivals anything elsewhere in the nation.

A huge portion of it is in Nickel Bag Joe's circus.

To be sure, you're not referring to that :cough: champion of justice in Maricopa County. The news media says he's their hero. :upeyes:

blueiron 10-09-2012 20:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vigilant (Post 19501939)
To be sure, you're not referring to that :cough: champion of justice in Maricopa County. The news media says he's their hero. :upeyes:

I am referring to that DEA master 1811 who never made any large cases, thus his earned name - Nickel Bag Joe.

Patrol officers have found users carrying more than Nickel Bag Joe made cases on.

ronduke 10-16-2012 04:30

While this involves the DFD, not the DPD, it is very telling.
 
Detroit EMS paramedic Jeff Gaglio is being brought up on charges by his department after providing a fire victim with a donated blanket.
From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...#ixzz29SOahEri

Mayhem like Me 10-16-2012 13:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by ronduke (Post 19522852)
Detroit EMS paramedic Jeff Gaglio is being brought up on charges by his department after providing a fire victim with a donated blanket.
From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...#ixzz29SOahEri

bet you ten to one he is "not of color"

Trigger Finger 10-16-2012 14:19

The real lesson here is, When she wants to end it you end it . Nice and clean and remain friends!

Any affair like this should be considered a short term proposition anyway.

Not that I have done anything like this. :embarassed:

blueiron 10-16-2012 15:47

If I were the police chief [and I'd rather be a call girl servicing Fleet week - I could at least take a shower afterwards and be clean], I wouldn't be having any relations with anyone at my agency. Any chief or police executive doing so is a moron of the first order.

If he wants to wear five stars and partake of his subordinates, he needs to be the emperor of a third world republic.

lawman800 10-16-2012 18:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueiron (Post 19524539)
If I were the police chief [and I'd rather be a call girl servicing Fleet week - I could at least take a shower afterwards and be clean], I wouldn't be having any relations with anyone at my agency. Any chief or police executive doing so is a moron of the first order.

If he wants to wear five stars and partake of his subordinates, he needs to be the emperor of a third world republic.

This.

No action at work is worth losing your job unless you really hate your job and want out anyway.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:01.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Glock Talk, All Rights Reserved.