Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Okie Corral (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   The Military Channel (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1446395)

MulletLoad 10-05-2012 22:06

The Military Channel

Is it just me or has this channel exceeded the absolute worst expectations when flipping around.

Seriously, late night on a Friday and a special on Cleopatra, now followed by "King Tut Unwrapped"?.

I'd rather watch a marathon of LA trailer trash telling me .22 rounds out of a metal grinded Frankengun can blow up cars.

MulletLoad 10-05-2012 22:11

Now I've moved to another channel.

Oliver Stone is now torturing me with his meth/coke,"I'm smarter than everyone else", snorted Testors Glue product of "Natural Born Killers".

JBnTX 10-05-2012 22:14

Put down the remote, step away from the TV, and get a life.

:rofl:

There's a good Geronimo movie on AMC.

aircarver 10-05-2012 22:18

What POs me, is the Wings channel went belly up to become the 'Military' channel... It was a lousy trade ..... :frown:

MulletLoad 10-05-2012 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBnTX (Post 19489760)
Put down the remote, step away from the TV, and get a life.

:rofl:

There's a good Geronimo movie on AMC.

Got the life covered, no problems there. Very lucky on that channel. If we didn't have to stick around and act responsible picking up high school kids from activities, me and the Mrs could be downing Mai Tai's and doing the Limbo on a cheap Oct cruise. ;)

Is the Geronimo a decent flick to sit through? I see it has Magua and the rest of the "Last of the Mohicans" gang?

kirgi08 10-06-2012 00:00

Usta like it,then it went bonkers.'08. :dunno:

MulletLoad 10-06-2012 00:21

Ok, finally found something decent:

General Zog: "And what do you want?"

Lex Luther: "Australia"

Gotta love Hackman ;)

Not quite a Kelly's Heroe's, Red Dawn, Final Countdown night.

EdTracker 10-06-2012 06:48

Write them an email. Tell them they suck and what you think of their programming and what you want to see. I did and received an actual cut and paste email... At least a human was in the loop somewhere.

You don't even have to pay for postage. If enough people complain about their lame programming they will change.

I would bet they aren't on GT looking for commentary on their programming.

Brucev 10-06-2012 09:36

The MC has finally run out of WWII, Korea and Vietnam reruns. Top Ten reruns are getting frayed. And... the stuff they've been getting from iraq and afghanistan doesn't play to well. And they can only show so many Chuck Norris movies, etc.

Many people and families have been affected by the so called War on Terror as well as the forays into iraq, afghanistan, etc. They're tire of hearing about it. They don't want to watch it. It may be as simple as that.