Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Okie Memorial Area (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=290)
-   -   Presidential debate. (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1446290)

okie 10-05-2012 06:39

Presidential debate.

Turn up Governor Mitt Romney cheated, he went to Denver two days before to get ready and he was acclimated to the higher climate. obama got there like two hours before hand and wasn't acclimated to the higher climate yet, so that's why Governor Romney did better in the debate. Damn cheater anyway:upeyes::rofl::rofl:

MLM 10-05-2012 07:45

For the amount of time obama jets around on AirForce 1 you'd think he wouldn't have any problem whatsoever.

okie 10-05-2012 07:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by MLM (Post 19487422)
For the amount of time obama jets around on AirForce 1 you'd think he wouldn't have any problem whatsoever.

obama appears to be in hella good shape, I believe that is just an excuse :supergrin::rofl:

skeeter7 10-05-2012 08:18

Obama has plenty of helium in his head. I'm sure the higher altitude wasn't the problem.

okie 10-05-2012 08:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by skeeter7 (Post 19487514)
Obama has plenty of helium in his head. I'm sure the higher altitude wasn't the problem.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

GreenDrake 10-05-2012 09:02

Air Force One is pressurized to 8000 feet while in transit I believe. So Barry was on his A game having come down 3000 feet to get his butt whooped...tough to go head to head with an adult and no teleprompter.

JFrame 10-05-2012 09:05

If y'all remember the "Samurai" trilogy, about Japan's legendary swordsman, Miyamoto Musashi -- in his epic duel against arch-rival Sasaki Kojiro, Musashi did the following:

- Intentionally showed up late to piss Kojiro off

- Maneuvered to keep the sun at his back at all times

- Showed up with a wooden sword (carved from a boat oar) that was longer than Kojiro's famously long katana

So I guess Romney either has seen the "Samurai" trilogy or read The Book of Five Rings... :cool:

Ian Moone 10-05-2012 09:17

Just one more example of Barry being unprepared for the task at hand.

BuckeyePPC 10-05-2012 11:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by JFrame (Post 19487652)
If y'all remember the "Samurai" trilogy, about Japan's legendary swordsman, Miyamoto Musashi -- in his epic duel against arch-rival Sasaki Kojiro, Musashi did the following:

- Intentionally showed up late to piss Kojiro off

- Maneuvered to keep the sun at his back at all times

- Showed up with a wooden sword (carved from a boat oar) that was longer than Kojiro's famously long katana

So I guess Romney either has seen the "Samurai" trilogy or read The Book of Five Rings... :cool:

It took me a minute to figure out what Musashi was doing when he walked out into the water during the fight. It wasn't until I saw the reflected sunlight from the water to realize he was blinding his opponent. I guess Mitt's smile was so dazzling he was blinding Obama. :cool:

Obama was drinking too much of his own kool-aid and actually believed Mitt was a fool.

JFrame 10-05-2012 11:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckeyePPC (Post 19487981)
It took me a minute to figure out what Musashi was doing when he walked out into the water during the fight. It wasn't until I saw the reflected sunlight from the water to realize he was blinding his opponent. I guess Mitt's smile was so dazzling he was blinding Obama. :cool:

Obama was drinking too much of his own kool-aid and actually believed Mitt was a fool.

:rofl::thumbsup:

gilfo 10-05-2012 11:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ian Moone (Post 19487689)
Just one more example of Barry being unprepared for the task at hand.

+1 you hit it right on the head

okie 10-05-2012 12:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckeyePPC (Post 19487981)

Well said my friend:supergrin:

johnd 10-05-2012 12:36

This time his handlers couldnt whisper into his ear to tell him what to say next. Thats why he spent so much time looking down, he was trying to see what they had written on his shoes to remind him. They will improve their technology before the next one, they will implant an even smaller wireless speaker into his ear and, if its a smaller venue they might even be able to reconnect his puppet animation wires to his handlers above up in the rafters.

JimP 10-05-2012 12:41

Naw - just the brutal realization of one who realizes that affirmative action, does - indeed - have its limitations.

cowboy1964 10-05-2012 14:39

Yeah, 5000 feet really knocks you for a loop.

And Al Gore wants us to believe him about Global Warming??

:whistling:

JLA 10-05-2012 14:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by okie (Post 19487249)
Turn up Governor Mitt Romney cheated, he went to Denver two days before to get ready and he was acclimated to the higher climate. obama got there like two hours before hand and wasn't acclimated to the higher climate yet

Cripe...I hope Obama doesn't have to make any critical decisions when in a higher altitude. God save us all

okie 10-05-2012 14:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by JLA (Post 19488486)
Cripe...I hope Obama doesn't have to make any critical decisions when in a higher altitude. God save us all

You know that's right my friend:supergrin:

garyjandfamily 10-05-2012 15:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenDrake (Post 19487648)
Air Force One is pressurized to 8000 feet while in transit I believe. So Barry was on his A game having come down 3000 feet to get his butt whooped...tough to go head to head with an adult and no teleprompter.

I would have thought that Obama's college years would have prepared him for being 'high'!

Landmonster 10-05-2012 15:17

Romney is a super smart and talented guy. Also, he did a mountain of prep-work for this debate, and his other past debates. He also had debate coaches.

Obama probably just tried to "phone it in", and rely on his supposed fame and "razzle-dazzle appeal" with the audience. After he actually did poorly in the debate, the libs started panicking and began coming up with any excuse they could think of - "He was too busy!" "He wasn't acclimated to the altitude!" "The moderator didn't control Romney well enough!" etc.

It's all a joke. Obama is simply A) Lazy, and B) Unqualified to speak on most of these topics.

Let's not forget that Obama had more talking-time than Romney. He simply lost.

PocketProtector 10-05-2012 15:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenDrake (Post 19487648)

And there lies the prOblem. Are you saying Tingly Chris isn't an adult???:crying: