Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Okie Corral (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Hmm, seems like the GNG collective was right about Hillary. (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1446282)

Gallium 10-05-2012 04:40

Hmm, seems like the GNG collective was right about Hillary.
 
Just saying, sometimes there is so much clutter in the closet, you have to step outside to clear your head.

http://pixel.nymag.com/content/dam/f...-153319878.jpg

BobRicks 10-05-2012 05:03

Now that right there is funny :supergrin::supergrin:.

Breadman03 10-05-2012 05:42

Where was Hillary?

gwalchmai 10-05-2012 05:46

I was expecting this...

http://www.geektress.com/images/trek/salt%20monster.jpg

but I like yours better. :supergrin:

sappy13 10-05-2012 05:52

great pic

aircarver 10-05-2012 06:50

Great .

Half of me has turned into a pillar of salt ...

.

Ian Moone 10-05-2012 07:03

Finally ...there's something that Hillary and I can agree upon ....BEWBIES

certifiedfunds 10-05-2012 07:11

It appears Christina has removed her eyebrows and stenciled them back on.

As a side note, I wonder where Hillary's eyes would be if you had Christina on her right and Vince Foster on her left? :whistling:

gatorboy 10-05-2012 07:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by certifiedfunds (Post 19487324)
It appears Christina has removed her eyebrows and stenciled them back on.

Seems that's a fad now, a fad I'm not fond of. When I see a hotty with real eyebrows these day's, it adds a full point on the 10 point scale. As long as they're maintained without unibrow, it's nice. Think Brooke Shields in Blue Lagoon or shortly after.

KalashniKEV 10-05-2012 07:55

LOL...

It looks weird that she's bumping Hillary with her boobs with her arms flat at her side...

Definitely a photoshop. Look at the edge between the boobs and Hillary, and the fact that Ags is all airbrushed out and Hillary is looking HARSH.

G36's Rule 10-05-2012 08:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by KalashniKEV (Post 19487463)
LOL...

It looks weird that she's bumping Hillary with her boobs with her arms flat at her side...

Definitely a photoshop. Look at the edge between the boobs and Hillary, and the fact that Ags is all airbrushed out and Hillary is looking HARSH.

Not shopped.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00054413.html

Geko45 10-05-2012 08:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by gwalchmai (Post 19487160)
I was expecting this...

http://www.geektress.com/images/trek/salt%20monster.jpg

but I like yours better. :supergrin:

No, that is this one.

http://blog.reelloop.com/wp-content/...io-300x196.jpg

gwalchmai 10-05-2012 08:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geko45 (Post 19487499)
No, that is this one.

Hey, come on, the salt-monster is off limits...

JFrame 10-05-2012 08:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by gwalchmai (Post 19487558)
Hey, come on, the salt-monster is off limits...


:rofl::rofl::rofl:


.

Adjuster 10-05-2012 08:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by KalashniKEV (Post 19487463)
LOL...

It looks weird that she's bumping Hillary with her boobs with her arms flat at her side...

Definitely a photoshop. Look at the edge between the boobs and Hillary, and the fact that Ags is all airbrushed out and Hillary is looking HARSH.


Christina has a crew that are paid to keep her perfect in every way. Or as perfect as they can anyway.


/

RenoF250 10-05-2012 08:48

Christina has the exact same look on her face and is looking at the same place on Hilary.

gwalchmai 10-05-2012 08:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by RenoF250 (Post 19487602)
Christina has the exact same look on her face and is looking at the same place on Hilary.

The narrative in the link says Shrill got caught ogling the tatas...

MtBaldy 10-05-2012 08:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by KalashniKEV (Post 19487463)
LOL...

Definitely a photoshop. Look at the edge between the boobs and Hillary, and the fact that Ags is all airbrushed out and Hillary is looking HARSH.

As usual, you're wrong.

Bilbo Bagins 10-05-2012 09:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by KalashniKEV (Post 19487463)
LOL...

It looks weird that she's bumping Hillary with her boobs with her arms flat at her side...

Definitely a photoshop. Look at the edge between the boobs and Hillary, and the fact that Ags is all airbrushed out and Hillary is looking HARSH.

Nope, I actually seen this story yesterday on TMZ. There is video too. I don't blame Hillary. While Christinia Aguilera doesn't look that good there, she was hot chic and I would definately be checking that out.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/04/christ...linton-tmz-tv/

http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/04/hillar...tina-aguilera/

If it help you any Hillary is not the first Lesbian/Bisexual Sec of State. For crying out loud, Condi Rice has had a longtime female partner.

glock_collector 10-05-2012 09:46

Real or photo shopped...I'd pay to see that vid all day long...(I need to get out more,eh?)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 18:38.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Glock Talk, All Rights Reserved.