Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   OX & Alex Forum (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Yo,Mate, OSSI ? (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1446230)

dango 10-04-2012 19:08

Yo,Mate, OSSI ?
 
Got a question? Are you familiar with New Zealand and the Cook Islands? I got some friends there and just wandered.
Low profile friends! Cool little masks and all,you know what I'm talking about ?

tous 10-04-2012 19:40

<--- not OSSI

dango 10-04-2012 20:23

Ok,you are a man of high intellect,any idea of what I,m talking about ?
These islands are very rich in tradition.

OSSI 10-04-2012 20:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by dango (Post 19486226)
Got a question? Are you familiar with New Zealand and the Cook Islands? I got some friends there and just wandered.
Low profile friends! Cool little masks and all,you know what I'm talking about ?

Not really :supergrin:

dango 10-04-2012 20:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by tous (Post 19486372)
<--- not OSSI

Not into porn!.............................!:supergrin:

rhans405 10-05-2012 11:17

<----Has wandered before. Wonders if this is relavant?

dango 10-05-2012 15:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhans405 (Post 19487988)
<----Has wandered before. Wonders if this is relavant?

So ,you look to logic,sense,relavantcy,Hmmmmmmm?
You don't know me do you ? Welcome !:tongueout:

OSSI 10-05-2012 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhans405 (Post 19487988)
<----Has wandered before. Wonders if this is relavant?

G'Day Mate, has been a while :) :wavey:

kcb 10-05-2012 17:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhans405 (Post 19487988)
<----Has wandered before. Wonders if this is relavant?

I helped with our Book Fair at school last night.

One of our students wore a t-shirt with the guy in your avatar
on it.

I KNEW it looked familiar, but I couldn't quite place where I had seen it before.

NOW It's all becoming familiar to me again.

:shocked:

Historian 10-05-2012 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhans405 (Post 19487988)
<----Has wandered before. Wonders if this is relavant?



<--- has done a lot of wandering...knows it was more than relavant.

OSSI 10-05-2012 19:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Historian (Post 19489115)
<--- has done a lot of wandering...knows it was more than relavant.

G'Day Mate
Still enjoying your Calvados??

Historian 10-05-2012 20:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by OSSI (Post 19489258)
G'Day Mate
Still enjoying your Calvados??

Indeed. As a mater of fact right now. :supergrin:

OSSI 10-05-2012 20:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Historian (Post 19489504)
Indeed. As a mater of fact right now. :supergrin:

:thumbsup:

Historian 10-05-2012 20:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by OSSI (Post 19489514)
:thumbsup:

Made a lovely dish for dinner tonight of wilted spinach, hard boiled eggs, with with nutmeg and a nice creamy sauce...Jaque Pepin recipe.

As you once said, "It doesn't take that much more time to do it right." (cooking)

OSSI 10-05-2012 20:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Historian (Post 19489535)
Made a lovely dish for dinner tonight of wilted spinach, hard boiled eggs, with with nutmeg and a nice creamy sauce...Jaque Pepin recipe.

As you once said, "It doesn't take that much more time to do it right." (cooking)

Yep
I still enjoy cooking ( and having a few glasses of wine wile doing it),
just don't post pics any more, everyone is gone anyway

Historian 10-05-2012 20:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by OSSI (Post 19489569)
Yep
I still enjoy cooking ( and having a few glasses of wine wile doing it),
just don't post pics any more, everyone is gone anyway

I can see that. It looks like...well...there are only a few people I know now.

dango 10-05-2012 21:28

Bring them back,simple and teach the new,like myself.
I am most honored to be here and know that !
I hope the word will spred and this place breath again.

Welcome to all that see sanity by my insanity !:supergrin:

rhans405 10-08-2012 08:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by OSSI (Post 19488644)
G'Day Mate, has been a while :) :wavey:

Howdy Ossi. You holding up your side of the world? Ours here has been slipping from our grasp.

tous 10-08-2012 18:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhans405 (Post 19496584)
Howdy Ossi. You holding up your side of the world? Ours here has been slipping from our grasp.

We slip much more, we be joining them in the southern hemisphere.

Winter be summer, summer be winter, sheep and drop bears everywhere. :outtahere:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:46.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Glock Talk, All Rights Reserved.