Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Okie Corral (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   War on Terror my.... (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1446017)

Beware Owner 10-03-2012 12:47

War on Terror my....
 
Does anybody hate that our men and women are dying in the middle east fighting a global war on "terror"? I don't think that our was is justified, we should be looking in. Those responsible for the towers and the slaughter of our servicepeople are still walking around unpunished.



kensb2 10-03-2012 12:52

I may get back around to this thread, when I have 2.5 hours of my life to waste....

Beware Owner 10-03-2012 12:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by kensb2 (Post 19481236)
I may get back around to this thread, when I have 2.5 hours of my life to waste....

Yes, it is a rather long video, but, does it bother you that there is a cover up of a government massacre on it's own people?

Gregg702 10-03-2012 12:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beware Owner (Post 19481250)
Yes, it is a rather long video, but, does it bother you that there is a cover up of a government massacre on it's own people?

It bothers me that people actually believe that the governent had anything to do with 9/11. The worst the government can be accused of is not taking the threats that it was going to happen seriously.

DaleGribble 10-03-2012 12:59

Unfortunately I have to interact with one of you people at work on a regular basis.

Quit listening to Alex Jones & Jesse Ventura on a daily basis, they're rotting what's left of your brain.

Beware Owner 10-03-2012 13:01

So the architects and engineers that know that this was an implosion have rotten brains, too?

hpracing007 10-03-2012 13:01

I watched those videos actually a while back (gf is interested in such topics). I however am not on the video's side.

Have you taken a look at this website:
http://www.debunking911.com/

Gregg702 10-03-2012 13:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beware Owner (Post 19481268)
So the architects and engineers that know that this was an implosion have rotten brains, too?

In a word, yes.

Goaltender66 10-03-2012 13:06

If you believe, honestly believe, that 9/11 was carried out by the US Government then you deserve to be shunned from polite society. At a minimum.

Slackinoff 10-03-2012 13:15

Eye witness testimony is the lowest form of evidence.

Dr. Neil deGrasse explains in an entertaining way


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSJE...eature=related

Rabbi 10-03-2012 13:16

You are turning all that anger in the wrong direction.

You are wrong and the things (this) you believe are wrong. Flat out wrong. Take all that passion and make your life better.

There are two things you can do to "know" instead of "believe."

Become powerful.

Learn advanced science/math

If you becpome powerful you would realize, yeah, you have a lot of influence and the world bends to your will more...but you still have to fight the good fight because other powerful people dont see it your way.

If you learned advanced science/math, it is very hard to lie to you about things of a physical/financial level. You are still subject to failure in relationships and such but you would know things, like why the towers fell or if this car salesman is lying to me.

Or, you can just keep on fighting the wrong fight and wasting your life.

Think long and hard about what I have put on the table. Make your life better or keep on complaining about something you dont really understand.

Your move.

Diesel McBadass 10-03-2012 13:20

Wow OP you know peace warrior? You two would get along, your both stupid enough to believe this crap

HollowHead 10-03-2012 13:21

I sure hope that PeaceWarrior doesn't see this... HH

Beware Owner 10-03-2012 13:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by hpracing007 (Post 19481269)
I watched those videos actually a while back (gf is interested in such topics). I however am not on the video's side.

Have you taken a look at this website:
http://www.debunking911.com/

I haven't, but I will.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AudiGregg (Post 19481284)
In a word, yes.

Why?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goaltender66 (Post 19481290)
If you believe, honestly believe, that 9/11 was carried out by the US Government then you deserve to be shunned from polite society. At a minimum.

Why?

Gregg702 10-03-2012 13:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by HollowHead (Post 19481348)
I sure hope that PeaceWarrior doesn't see this... HH

You don't want it to become 12 pages of circular arguements, ignoring actual evidence, and links to websites with "experts"?

Beware Owner 10-03-2012 13:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diesel McBadass (Post 19481342)
Wow OP you know peace warrior? You two would get along, your both stupid enough to believe this crap

Yes, because ad hominems add weight to your stance, whatever it is.

Gregg702 10-03-2012 13:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beware Owner (Post 19481358)



Why?


Because all of the actual evidence says they are wrong. Physics and thermodynamics also say they are wrong.

G36's Rule 10-03-2012 13:28

Damn straight, between this and that fake moon landing it about time to feed some hogs!!!

Beware Owner 10-03-2012 13:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by AudiGregg (Post 19481367)
Because all of the actual evidence says they are wrong. Physics and thermodynamics also say they are wrong.

Explain.

Gregg702 10-03-2012 13:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by G36's Rule (Post 19481381)
Damn straight, between this and that fake moon landing it about time to feed some hogs!!!

What about the JFK assassination? I can't believe the Soviets, the Cubans, and the CIA got away with it, their "Lee Harvey Oswald" plant was so transparent.

Gregg702 10-03-2012 13:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beware Owner (Post 19481387)
Explain.

The impact of the jets blew the fire retardant coating off of the support beams, and the explosion plus the fire that followed weakened the structure. Once the structure weakened, the floors started to collapse, and the weight of the collapse caused a chain reaction on each following floor. It was not a controlled implosion.

G36's Rule 10-03-2012 13:35

You're just trying to throw me off with that bait. We all known the Mafia and Johnson had JFK popped.

Beware Owner 10-03-2012 13:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by AudiGregg (Post 19481388)
What about the JFK assassination? I can't believe the Soviets, the Cubans, and the CIA got away with it, their "Lee Harvey Oswald" plant was so transparent.

Too bad he, too, was assassinated before he could speak.

Goaltender66 10-03-2012 13:43

http://t.qkme.me/3oocnn.jpg

Beware Owner 10-03-2012 13:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by AudiGregg (Post 19481398)
The impact of the jets blew the fire retardant coating off of the support beams, and the explosion plus the fire that followed weakened the structure. Once the structure weakened, the floors started to collapse, and the weight of the collapse caused a chain reaction on each following floor. It was not a controlled implosion.

Do you think that the heat was enough to melt the beams?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:04.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Glock Talk, All Rights Reserved.