Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Okie Corral (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Vote Like Your Lady Parts Depend on it - Obama (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1445866)

redbaron007 10-02-2012 14:36

Vote Like Your Lady Parts Depend on it - Obama

Nice little ecard Obama team placed out on the web.

It's been taken down...but some have some screen shots of it.

Here is the screen shot.

Here is the story.

Did he help himself?

:wavey:

red

Adjuster 10-02-2012 14:39

I am going to need an explanation.

/

redbaron007 10-02-2012 14:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adjuster (Post 19478239)
I am going to need an explanation.

/

My interpretation is; if you are a woman, and if you want to maintain control over your body....you vote for Barack Obama.

:dunno:

:wavey:

red

Foxtrotx1 10-02-2012 14:56

Well it's true sadly. The republican party and it's religious army insist that they know whats best for women.

tsmo1066 10-02-2012 15:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxtrotx1 (Post 19478284)
Well it's true sadly. The republican party and it's religious army insist that they know whats best for women.

Meanwhile, The Democrats insist that girls too young to even get a tattoo legally should be able to have invasive medical procedures done to them without their parent's knowledge or consent.

:whistling:

JoeCitizen 10-02-2012 15:23

Quote:

Not so much insisting they know what's best for a woman. More like knowing death is a big negative thing for an unborn child. So the ecard thing is misleading. It's not the lady parts at stake, but the life the lady and man parts create. But, an unborn child can't vote so....

LASTRESORT20 10-02-2012 15:30

Quote:

Truly sad The Democrates still dont "get" it....and make ignorant assumptions deceitful spin statements in general......Thats how leftist are....And Americans are aware of their deceit....The Leftist media is frantically putting up artificial polls....But...the narrative has changed.....oh....oh...

Friday's New Narrative is Already Old

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20...is_already_old

9jeeps 10-02-2012 16:57

It isn't that the Reps don't believe the same as the Dems. The Reps are just sick and tired of Baby squirters who fall on the general public to pay their birthing and child support for life.

This isn't complicated folks

tsmo1066 10-02-2012 17:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9jeeps (Post 19478639)
It isn't that the Reps don't believe the same as the Dems. The Reps are just sick and tired of Baby squirters who fall on the general public to pay their birthing and child support for life.

No.

Many tens of millions of Americans believe that human life starts at conception and that an unborn child is more than just a lump of tissue, to be disposed of on a whim.

GLWyandotte 10-02-2012 17:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeCitizen (Post 19478353)
Not so much insisting they know what's best for a woman. More like knowing death is a big negative thing for an unborn child. So the ecard thing is misleading. It's not the lady parts at stake, but the life the lady and man parts create. But, an unborn child can't vote so....

Too bad they can't vote! Nearly 40 million dead babies would knock Obongo and Warf out of the white house.

Foxtrotx1 10-02-2012 17:48

It's not that I don't get it. I don't believe life starts until weeks after conception. So I have ZERO problem with destroying embryos. Now, 7 or 8 weeks in we have a problem.

tsmo1066 10-02-2012 17:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxtrotx1 (Post 19478785)
It's not that I don't get it. I don't believe life starts until weeks after conception. So I have ZERO problem with destroying embryos. Now, 7 or 8 weeks in we have a problem.

Most folks see it in shades of gray, as well.

I oppose partial birth abortion and later term abortions in general, as well as non-parental notification abortions for minors, but I do agree that women should be able to have an abortion outside of those restrictions.

I can also, however, at least understand those who feel that abortion is a form of murder. It's a tough issue all the way around.

aplcr0331 10-02-2012 18:02

I think it's funny that liberals call cons anti science when talking about global climate change. Then when you point out that biologists and other scientist believe life begins at conception (and then say it's a social issue so they dont have to be stuck in the debate) all the sudden "that science is fuzzy" and such. I'm pro-choice, keep aborting all you want. The right kinds of people are getting abortions. Don't tell me its a bundle of tissues. Again, I'm pro-choice.

Restless28 10-02-2012 18:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by aplcr0331 (Post 19478831)
I think it's funny that liberals call cons anti science when talking about global climate change. Then when you point out that biologists and other scientist believe life begins at conception (and then say it's a social issue so they dont have to be stuck in the debate) all the sudden "that science is fuzzy" and such. I'm pro-choice, keep aborting all you want. The right kinds of people are getting abortions. Don't tell me its a bundle of tissues. Again, I'm pro-choice.

You're a brave man. Prepare your flame suit.

KalashniKEV 10-02-2012 18:07

It would make it much easier to vote Republican if they would give women the freedom to do as they choose with their bodies.

Angry Fist 10-02-2012 18:07

Go tell your wimmen to make y'all some sammiches.

HollowHead 10-02-2012 18:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsmo1066 (Post 19478805)
Most folks see it in shades of gray, as well.

I oppose partial birth abortion and later term abortions in general, as well as non-parental notification abortions for minors, but I do agree that women should be able to have an abortion outside of those restrictions.

I can also, however, at least understand those who feel that abortion is a form of murder. It's a tough issue all the way around.

And this is exactly why if you feel that it is murder, you do not have an abortion. HH

KalashniKEV 10-02-2012 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by aplcr0331 (Post 19478831)
Then when you point out that biologists and other scientist believe life begins at conception...

There are no scientists who say life begins at conception.

Assigning a public personality to a blastula, a gastrula, or even an embryo is sick and weird. I have more cells living at the bottom of my laundry hamper.

Restless28 10-02-2012 18:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by KalashniKEV (Post 19478870)
There are no scientists who say life begins at conception.

Assigning a public personality to a blastula, a gastrula, or even an embryo is sick and weird. I have more cells living at the bottom of my laundry hamper.

Don your flame suit. :supergrin:

GLWyandotte 10-02-2012 18:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by KalashniKEV (Post 19478851)
It would make it much easier to vote Republican if they would give women the freedom to do as they choose with their bodies.

Give them freedom?
They have it, courtesy of liberal democraps.
Freedom of choice isn't about free birth control (which they have) it isn't about access to mammograms and Pap smears, it's about the ability to choose to end the life of a living baby.

jp3975 10-02-2012 18:14

Either way, the president cant ban abortion.

tsmo1066 10-02-2012 18:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by HollowHead (Post 19478858)
And this is exactly why if you feel that it is murder, you do not have an abortion. HH

That's like saying that if you think child rape is wrong, just don't rape children and leave it at that.

Sorry, but those who are opposed to an act and feel it victimizes someone who can't speak for or defend themselves have every moral and legal right to oppose it and try to get legislation changed.

vikingsoftpaw 10-02-2012 18:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9jeeps (Post 19478639)

Word ^^^

GAFinch 10-02-2012 18:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by HollowHead (Post 19478858)

When Obamacare's abortion mandate kicks in, everyone will be forced to pay for people to get "free" abortions. Every health provider will be forced to offer them. There will no longer be a live and let live stance on the issue.

RDW 10-02-2012 18:19

SIMPLE ANWSER to this issue - If you don't want to pay for Birth Conrtol KEEP YOUR LEGS TOGETHER! :faint: :faint: :faint: