Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introduction Forum (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   Alabama Glock Owner (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1441787)

BamaGlock19 09-07-2012 12:32

Alabama Glock Owner
 
Hello,

Pleased to be here on the Glocktalk forum! I just bought my 1st Glock last week and I've been really impressed with it so far. I purchased the Glock 19 which is now replacing my SA .40 cal that was my everyday carry. Hope to get to know a lot of you folks here!

BamaTrooper 09-07-2012 14:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by BamaGlock19 (Post 19394841)
Hello,

Pleased to be here on the Glocktalk forum! I just bought my 1st Glock last week and I've been really impressed with it so far. I purchased the Glock 19 which is now replacing my SA .40 cal that was my everyday carry. Hope to get to know a lot of you folks here!

Where at in AL?

BamaGlock19 09-07-2012 14:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by BamaTrooper (Post 19395170)
Where at in AL?

Live and work in the Pinson area. Dispatcher and Firefighter at Center Point Fire.

BamaTrooper 09-07-2012 14:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by BamaGlock19 (Post 19395184)
Live and work in the Pinson area. Dispatcher and Firefighter at Center Point Fire.

Well bring that new Glock down to Mobile on the 20-21 of October and shoot in the GSSF guardain category.

BamaGlock19 09-07-2012 14:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by BamaTrooper (Post 19395189)
Well bring that new Glock down to Mobile on the 20-21 of October and shoot in the GSSF guardain category.

I will have to check the ole schedule. Sounds great though...plus might be able to get a quick beach trip in while I'm at it. Thanks for the heads up!

jph02 09-07-2012 15:53

:welcome:

bac1023 09-07-2012 15:56

:welcome:

mymini40 09-07-2012 18:05

Welcome to GT!

Raven1967 09-07-2012 18:56

:welcome:

Glock40man 09-08-2012 02:09

Welcome to GT!

NEWLOADER 09-08-2012 11:00

As a fellow Alabamian I have to ask, Bama or Auburn? Welcome to GT.

oily_oink 09-08-2012 11:34

:welcome: From Michigan!

HauntedAlabama 09-08-2012 11:51

Welcome aboard. Roll Tide!

larson1122 09-09-2012 00:55

Welcome!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 14:40.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Glock Talk, All Rights Reserved.