Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Glock Collector's Club (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=208)
-   -   OD green glocks (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1414297)

RyanG19 04-10-2012 09:32

OD green glocks
 
Where is the best place to find one of these?

Also are they all priced really high? I was on gun broker and it seems like they all are $700 plus!

Any help or ideas? Or is that the normal pricing?

highfructosecornsyrp 04-10-2012 10:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by RyanG19 (Post 18825625)
Where is the best place to find one of these?

Also are they all priced really high? I was on gun broker and it seems like they all are $700 plus!

Any help or ideas? Or is that the normal pricing?

People are ridiculous. I've seen people expecting 650 plus for what amounts to a gun that should cost 450 at the most.

Whatever... Look around for flat dark earth gen 4 guns. You should be able to get one for around what a new glock goes for, not 200 more than a used one goes for for the OD jack wagons.

RyanG19 04-10-2012 10:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by highfructosecornsyrp (Post 18825902)
People are ridiculous. I've seen people expecting 650 plus for what amounts to a gun that should cost 450 at the most.

Whatever... Look around for flat dark earth gen 4 guns. You should be able to get one for around what a new glock goes for, not 200 more than a used one goes for for the OD jack wagons.

I already have a FDE glock 19 gen4

Wanting to get an OD green to have with it!

egl1962 04-10-2012 14:19

i have a od 17,19 and a 26 all new in the box. i will let anyone of them go for $10,000,000,000.99

RyanG19 04-10-2012 14:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by egl1962 (Post 18826775)
i have a od 17,19 and a 26 all new in the box. i will let anyone of them go for $10,000,000,000.99

Lol that's pretty much what I have found so far!

RyanG19 04-10-2012 14:27

I want a glock 19 OD green to go with this one!

http://img.tapatalk.com/a6cd0814-9790-1e08.jpg

glockchemist 04-18-2012 12:07

od glock
 
I spent alot of time looking for this as well. I ended up ordering a gen 4 G17 from STG firearms in Arizona and it was $600 for the brand new gun and cerokoting in your choice of OD green, federal brown, sniper grey, or desert tan. They offer gen 3's for around $550 for the same set up. waiting for it to get here now.

LSglock89 04-18-2012 16:25

Just gotta look...I found a LNIB (less than 150 rounds perfect shape) OD 19 Blue Label (so 3 mags)for $500...I was happy and the seller was happy. Win - Win.

rickster916 04-18-2012 18:49

I have a NIB G32 OD, that I have decided to sell. I would rather have a gen 4 G21. I dont want to cause problems, by selling on GT. Check the want ads, after the first week in May, I should have it listed by then.

KS Trekker 04-18-2012 19:13

I love my OD green Glocks:

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-e...844_edited.JPG

but I wouldn't pay the prices people are asking on Gun Broker. I'll probably go with a Gen 4 FDE next. Those look pretty sweet!

voyager4520 04-21-2012 11:35

One of my local gun stores had an OD G21 today.

SuperSport 06-12-2012 00:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by glockchemist (Post 18861953)
I spent alot of time looking for this as well. I ended up ordering a gen 4 G17 from STG firearms in Arizona and it was $600 for the brand new gun and cerokoting in your choice of OD green, federal brown, sniper grey, or desert tan. They offer gen 3's for around $550 for the same set up. waiting for it to get here now.

Hey g-chemist: have you bought from them before and do they warranty the cerakote?

Good option if one would get an awesome price on a used one and get cerakoted.

TACLOAD 06-12-2012 04:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by RyanG19 (Post 18825625)
Where is the best place to find one of these?

Also are they all priced really high? I was on gun broker and it seems like they all are $700 plus!

Any help or ideas? Or is that the normal pricing?

What really grinds my gears are the KelTec prices! PMR30 and the shotgun. With the FDE gen 4's out, I think those GB prices will start coming down.

AR_Guy 06-12-2012 07:07

I bought my OD Glocks NIB from my local gun store. He had several sitting in a closet. Charged normal Gen 3 prices for them I think he still has a G19 in OD. I would just keep looking around for them. They seem to turn up in local gun stores for fair prices.

glockchemist 06-12-2012 07:26

Supersport This was the first time ordering from them. Not sure on the warranty.

SuperSport 06-12-2012 08:46

Thanks g-chem! Sorry for the thread jack but did they have your color preference in stock or had to wait? May have to take a drive from phoenix and check them out.

SWMP15 06-13-2012 08:11

Got you all beat.... Detroit PD OD Green G27, Slide, Barrel and Mags marked DPD (Detroit Police Department)

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3715/photoaaa2.jpg


http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/2476/photoa1.jpg

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8011/photo1ox.jpg


http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/81/photo2rfv.jpg


http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/3489/photo3lx.jpg


http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/8504/photo4ca.jpg

glockchemist 06-13-2012 09:14

super-That was the only problem I had with STG I had to wait and it took a week longer than they quoted me. I don't think they keep many in stock and when they do they sell them on gunbroker. I found the company on gunbroker when doing searches for OD glocks then ordered from them directly.

SuperSport 06-13-2012 09:35

Thank you for sharing your experience, brother! Be sure to post a new thread with pictures please!

glockchemist 06-13-2012 09:48

Super- i already have check my profile and topics its under gen 4 first impressions.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

denn1911 06-13-2012 21:07

Despite the FDE Glocks being out for several months, I haven't seen the OD framed Glocks go down in price yet.

barta 06-28-2012 21:53

Just posted this on another thread: There is an OD Glock 17 with night sights/extended slide release/trigger job on Gun Broker for $539. Just in case....

SGT278ACR 06-29-2012 11:48

I just don't see the fascination with OD Glocks. They obviously operate just like a regular black Glock. I guess if they were the same price as a regular black Glock I'd get one because they do look cool, but I just can't see myself paying extra just for a different color. :dunno:

SuperSport 06-29-2012 11:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by SGT278ACR (Post 19144305)
I just don't see the fascination with OD Glocks. They obviously operate just like a regular black Glock. I guess if they were the same price as a regular black Glock I'd get one because they do look cool, but I just can't see myself paying extra just for a different color. :dunno:

For me it's something new and refreshing. Iirc the FDE weren't any more higher than black - its now price on supply & demand.

HPFlashman 06-29-2012 16:11

I have a OD 19, would have prefered it to be an all black one. But the price on it was unbeatable, bought an second hand all black when on leave from A-stan and left it in the store to get it back to specs, sight and mechanismwise as it was done to death with some strange adjustable sights and some heavy working inside. The del was to pick it up after my end of tour.

Someone brainfarted and sold it and I got the brand new OD with added Heines straight 8s on for the SH price that was around 50% off. :supergrin:

Happy camper and done deal.:bluesbrothers:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:29.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Glock Talk, All Rights Reserved.