Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Furball Forum (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=201)
-   -   Mexican drug war. Do you think its (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1324638)

tongix 03-02-2011 23:01

Mexican drug war. Do you think its
 
gonna end or its gonna get worse in the next ten years?

G26S239 03-02-2011 23:03

I have no idea. Mexico is totally snafu'ed.

W.E.G. 03-02-2011 23:04

They should smoke more of their product.

Then they might forget what they were supposed to be fighting about.

Shinesintx 03-02-2011 23:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by tongix (Post 16976534)
gonna end or its gonna get worse in the next ten years?

Let me answer a question with a question:

Has it gotten better in the last 10 years?

Calico Jack 03-02-2011 23:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by tongix (Post 16976534)
gonna end or its gonna get worse in the next ten years?

Well, without going into a lengthy reply... No.

rahulanand1130 03-02-2011 23:10

100% get worse.

tongix 03-02-2011 23:12

Thats right.



Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinesintx (Post 16976559)
Let me answer a question with a question:

Has it gotten better in the last 10 years?


G26S239 03-02-2011 23:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinesintx (Post 16976559)
Let me answer a question with a question:

Has it gotten better in the last 10 years?

It has definitely gone from bad to worse.

tongix 03-02-2011 23:14

Guns , goons, gold and drugs abound. Pres Calderon is meeting Obama tomorrow. Maybe they have something in mind to solve this problem.

9jeeps 03-02-2011 23:17

Say What?

Shinesintx 03-02-2011 23:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by tongix (Post 16976609)
Guns , goons, gold and drugs abound. Pres Calderon is meeting Obama tomorrow. Maybe they have something in mind to solve this problem.

They are meeting to figure out how disarm Texans...

Nevermind the entire Mexican govt is corrupt.

TxGun 03-02-2011 23:22

The Mexican government and military is corrupt from top to bottom. Yes, including Calderon. The cartels are in control of much of the country. It's going to go one-way only, and not for the better.

17119jfkioe 03-02-2011 23:23

The real question is.....

Is America gunna get worse?

vGnzlz 03-02-2011 23:50

no....unless we solve our drug problems here......... :whistling:

Chevytruckin98 03-02-2011 23:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by vGnzlz (Post 16976778)
no....unless we solve our drug problems here......... :whistling:

This.

As long as there is a demand, there will be a supplier.

Brianharless13 03-02-2011 23:56

Mexico will fix itself December 21, 2012. :)

Ol Timer 03-03-2011 00:06

If Colombia can do it, any nation can.

They had insurgents on the left and paramilitaries on the right and drug cartels dead center. And who was the largest consumer of Colombian coca?

KommieforniaGlocker 03-03-2011 00:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ol Timer (Post 16976848)
If Colombia can do it, any nation can.

They had insurgents on the left and paramilitaries on the right and drug cartels dead center. And who was the largest consumer of Colombian coca?


PePe's, Vigilantes, its what did it, shoot shovel and shut up, repeat, and do it many times, after a while, bad guys start thinking a new career move.

Hugo R 03-03-2011 00:18

It wasn't until recently that the mexican cop started fighting back, what with the billions of dollars we've given them to fight this war on drugs:upeyes: Will things get better in Mexico? Hell no. Worse part about it is, it already is and will much more so...spill over into the United States and make our already problamatic sociopolitical landscape that much murkier and dangerous.

Now is the time for all good men to arm themselves and their families and prepare for the worse. If nothing happens, well, you end up with a nice gun and ammo collection. But if the balloon goes up...:50cal:

HR:cool:

HarleyGuy 03-03-2011 00:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by KommieforniaGlocker (Post 16976858)
PePe's, Vigilantes, its what did it, shoot shovel and shut up, repeat, and do it many times, after a while, bad guys start thinking a new career move.

Yes, but as I recall didn't this ultimately turn into a wolf/sheepdog paradox?

Regarding the Mexico situation;
I agree with an earlier poster, as long as there is a demand there will always be a supply.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:32.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Glock Talk, All Rights Reserved.