Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Reloading (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   News from ultimatereloader.com - perf, Hornady bullet feeder, projects (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1282850)

UltimateReloader 11-09-2010 09:48

News from ultimatereloader.com - perf, Hornady bullet feeder, projects

Hey everyone, just wanted to give you a quick update from ultimatereloader.com.

First, I wanted to mention that I've switched hosting companies, and the performance for page load (which was really bad with my old company) has gotten MUCH better. Thanks everyone for your patience!

Second, I wanted to let you all know that Hornady has officially announced their bullet feeder product! I'm happy to inform you all that I'll be shooting videos and posting blogs on ultimatereloader.com showing you how this baby works.
More details here:
http://ultimatereloader.com/2010/11/...r-is-official/

Third, I've had some questions about accessories for the Hornady Lock-N-Load AP. You can get more information here: (see upper left hand navigation bar at top) - http://ultimatereloader.com/Hornady

Finally, I have a long-term AR-15 project that will prove to be quite an adventure that I'll be announcing here shortly- stay tuned!
If you want to get updates, please visit: http://ultimatereloader.com/subscribe
Thanks!
Gavin

Bello 11-09-2010 17:37

ya i always deter from your site cause its horribad slow or was

UltimateReloader 11-09-2010 17:40

Yes, sorry- hint- don't host a site with Godaddy :)

Can you try again and let me know what you think?

Thanks,
Gavin

ron59 11-09-2010 19:32

I watched a few of your videos on there... site seemed to be fairly responsive. I had visited it before and don't recall it being overly slow, seemed to be okay now.

Bello 11-09-2010 19:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by UltimateReloader (Post 16273173)
Yes, sorry- hint- don't host a site with Godaddy :)

Can you try again and let me know what you think?

Thanks,
Gavin

Way faster gavin! just checked it out; Well your hd videos are still kinda super slow but i been your subscriber on youtube for a while now i just watch them there mostly.

Boxerglocker 11-09-2010 19:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bello (Post 16273790)
Way faster gavin! just checked it out; Well your hd videos are still kinda super slow but i been your subscriber on youtube for a while now i just watch them there mostly.

Hey! Don't you have a XL650 to put together :whistling:

Gavin, looking forward to the reviews for the Horandy Bullet feeder.... I'm hoping you'll do your usual and attempt a adaptation of it to a Dillon XL650 and see how it works, what the mounting option will be.

shotgunred 11-09-2010 20:09

Don't worry Jack will probably have his on his 1050 by next week.

Boxerglocker 11-09-2010 20:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by shotgunred (Post 16273916)
Don't worry Jack will probably have his on his 1050 by next week.

Jack has 2 LNL's to mount it to... the 1050 toolhead is a bit different in the toolhead itself moves... I'm just holding on to see what Jack and Gavin say and if a green light. I'm getting in line to buy one.

GioaJack 11-09-2010 20:22

riginally Posted by Boxerglocker
“WTF?! How a cheap can an old, the old fart get?!”

Ron59:

The least you could have done is fix Boxers typing in your sig line so he doesn't sound like he rode the short bus to school.

Ya just can't count on your buddies to cover your back.

Jack

BlackPaladin 11-09-2010 23:28

Tagged, the bullet feeder is great!

Bello 11-10-2010 05:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boxerglocker (Post 16273865)
Hey! Don't you have a XL650 to put together :whistling:

Gavin, looking forward to the reviews for the Horandy Bullet feeder.... I'm hoping you'll do your usual and attempt a adaptation of it to a Dillon XL650 and see how it works, what the mounting option will be.

yes sir! it has been done :tongueout: just waiting on my 550 for my 10mm now!

IndyGunFreak 11-10-2010 05:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by ron59 (Post 16273758)
I watched a few of your videos on there... site seemed to be fairly responsive. I had visited it before and don't recall it being overly slow, seemed to be okay now.

It used to be pretty bad... It would spike my laptop resources constantly, which of course would result in plenty of lag...

Seems pretty good now.

ron59 11-10-2010 06:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by GioaJack (Post 16273967)
riginally Posted by Boxerglocker
WTF?! How a cheap can an old, the old fart get?!

Ron59:

The least you could have done is fix Boxers typing in your sig line so he doesn't sound like he rode the short bus to school.

Ya just can't count on your buddies to cover your back.

Jack

Hey Jack...

Well, while that post was made in the thread with Okie... what I found hysterical was what Boxer typed in. I think he was so "worked up", he didn't do any proofreading. The first time I read that sentence I had to read it 3 more times before I figured out what he was even *trying* to say.

And it kind of sounds like one of those "how much wood could a woodchuck chuck" games.

"how a cheap can an old, the old fart get!?" indeed!

Boxerglocker 11-10-2010 12:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bello (Post 16275223)
yes sir! it has been done :tongueout: just waiting on my 550 for my 10mm now!

You bought a 550 to load 10mm too? Your choice, however I would have opted to spend the extra $120 and got a second XL650 set up for LPP, swap the casefeeder over when needed.

UltimateReloader 11-10-2010 12:29

Thanks guys- glad it's performing better. Good bye Godaddy!!!

PCJim 11-10-2010 14:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by UltimateReloader (Post 16276687)
Thanks guys- glad it's performing better. Good bye Godaddy!!!

Yes, they have a good advertising campaign, especially with Danica. But, the actual service leaves just as much missing as their commercials do. :cool: