Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Band of Glockers (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Single Stack Builds (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1247366)

sandman_sy 07-24-2011 06:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by atmarcella (Post 17673298)
i'm also awaiting my 40 trojan, ill post pics as soon as it arrives...exciting ang SS division hehe, ang daming change mag hehe.

Been there and done that bro.. Trojan 40 cal... be ready to Tune the crap out of it. Feeding problem yung sa akin... i had to get TRIPP Research mags for that matter. and loading length is crucial :)

When i had the single stack na, damn!!! hahahahahah... sakit ng ulo ko sa game plan, but it INCREASED my accuracy and mag change, so now, im back with a vengence, 2011 na kasi.. so nag.balik sa 2011 :P hehehe

Poodle 07-24-2011 09:16

Got myself a Norinco 1911 single stack, the enhanced version. Bukas ko makukuha.

atmarcella 07-24-2011 20:16

weapons system corp sir, 80k. there was another unit at magnus, but it was hardchromed, 110k... ouch! if that price does'nt bother you might as well go with the USPSA also at magnus at 130k. cheers.

stanship 07-24-2011 20:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poodle (Post 17674943)
Got myself a Norinco 1911 single stack, the enhanced version. Bukas ko makukuha.

post a pic or two when you get your unit :)

stanship 07-24-2011 20:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by atmarcella (Post 17677840)
weapons system corp sir, 80k. there was another unit at magnus, but it was hardchromed, 110k... ouch! if that price does'nt bother you might as well go with the USPSA also at magnus at 130k. cheers.

you got a good price at 80K.
for 110K or 130K, i could build a nice hi-cap .40sw na :)

atmarcella 07-24-2011 20:22

Quote:

loading length is crucial
sir, what length worked at what mags? feedback im getting is load long when using 10mm mags and short when using 40mags, thanks.

mtho 07-24-2011 21:24

you might want to try the wilsoncombat mags na 45, according to the litreture its for 40 also

atmarcella 08-13-2011 19:39

just got the unit yesterday, heading to the range today, i hope i end the day with a smile on my face.

atmarcella 08-14-2011 19:24

im smiling now hehehehe. maybe sti improved there products once they became an employee owned company. she was flawless all afternoon, ammo was factory oal, not long loaded, crimped around 2mm w/ lee fcd. mags used were the original and 3 mecgars i bought at twin pines also during the gunshow. all 8 rounders. i just had to get used charging her, medyo maganit kasi bago pa, grabe ang fit ng slide and frame. i also tinkered with the elevation setting of the rear sight, but i have a feeling its just my hand hehe.

batangueno 08-14-2011 19:58

Andrew, bakit wala kang pics?

:needspics:

atmarcella 08-14-2011 20:00

hahaha tinatamad pa paul..... sometime this week hahahaha.

Eye Cutter 08-15-2011 00:26

andrew, yung nabili mo na mecgar mags pang .40 talaga or .45 cal?

onga, pichur, pichur!

Kaiser Soze 08-15-2011 05:29

I saw a picture of my next project gun...ang mahal nga lang!!! Argh...

What to do? Sell some of my other toys to buy one single stack 1911?

atmarcella 08-15-2011 19:14

my way of commemorating the 100th of JMB's classic design,

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...a/DSC_0549.jpg

locked and loaded hehehe.

doc,

pang 40 sya talaga, meron wilson na 10mm sa ke laiza pero ang feedback ko is you have to load long and rim the barrel for 10mm to be reliable....i see headaches!

atmarcella 08-15-2011 19:21

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...a/DSC_0547.jpg

KS,

bili na single stack! after greece magkaroon na ng SS division hehehehe!

atmarcella 08-15-2011 19:29

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...a/DSC_0548.jpg

atmarcella 08-15-2011 19:34

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...a/DSC_0551.jpg

Eye Cutter 08-15-2011 22:28

ganda! i think it will called classic division. load 8 only.

dapat mga rig na gamit eh yung mga leather safariland holsters!

stanship 08-16-2011 00:00

EC, load 8/10 for Major/Minor calibers.
No longdust, magwell max width 35mm.
Bushing/Bull Barrel allowed.
Any open sight allowed.
front and rear slide serration allowed.
Slide lightening by machining holes NOT allowed.
Slide flat top or tricut allowed as these are deemed cosmetics only.
Gun and mags must fit the IPSC box.

Mag setup na kayo (yun mga wala pa) :)

itch 08-16-2011 00:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by stanship (Post 17783127)
EC, load 8/10 for Major/Minor calibers.
No longdust, magwell max width 35mm.
Bushing/Bull Barrel allowed.
Any open sight allowed.
front and rear slide serration allowed.
Slide lightening by machining holes NOT allowed.
Slide flat top or tricut allowed as these are deemed cosmetics only.
Gun and mags must fit the IPSC box.

Mag setup na kayo (yun mga wala pa) :)


stan, may 8 round limit pala for major? sayang naman 9 rounder mags for .40 like Wilson's. Sayang at pwede din pala Bull Barrel. Ok ang Single Stack to be a separate Division after WS, Greece. Dami siguro maglalaro sa Division na 'to.

Eye Cutter 08-16-2011 01:04

swak na pala yung trojan clone ko sa classic division!

stanship 08-16-2011 03:21

Hi Itch, yup there will be round limit for major and minor calibers.
This is to level the playing field and stop the magazine capacity race :)

+++

EC, swak na swak talaga yun "Trojan" mo! :)

darth board 08-16-2011 16:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by itch (Post 17783167)
stan, may 8 round limit pala for major? sayang naman 9 rounder mags for .40 like Wilson's. Sayang at pwede din pala Bull Barrel. Ok ang Single Stack to be a separate Division after WS, Greece. Dami siguro maglalaro sa Division na 'to.

wala palang advantage ang 40 load 8 lang kasi.

Kaiser Soze 08-16-2011 18:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by atmarcella (Post 17781966)
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...a/DSC_0547.jpg

KS,

bili na single stack! after greece magkaroon na ng SS division hehehehe!

Seeing your pistol makes me wanna go back to single stack .45's nga...


Question though: How are the newly made Colts nowadays? I saw a Colt Rail Gun (I know ambaduy nung name, wish they removed it) and it looks really really nice, however, I've heard that Colt's today aren't as good as they were before, and really need tweaking out of the box. If I'm going to shell out money in the 90k++ range, then I'd expect the thing to be good to go out of the box diba?

The only other railed 1911's I've seen available at MCS was the Kimber Warrior being sold for 120k? (Could be wrong). Any other alternatives? Was hoping to see Sig 1911 with rail but its out of stock.

atmarcella 08-16-2011 19:30

KS, balita ko ang kimber MIM ang parts sa loob, hindi tool steel.

spot focus,

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...a/DSC_0556.jpg

center weighted,

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...a/DSC_0561.jpg

hehehe sensya na, im just playing around hehehe.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:12.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Glock Talk, All Rights Reserved.