Important Notice: The site is currently being upgraded to a new software system. This process could take a day or two to complete. During that time, we are going to leave the site up here, on its old software. WHAT GETS POSTED HERE DURING THIS TRANSITION WILL NOT BE COPIED OVER ONTO THE NEW SITE, WHEN THE UPGRADE IS COMPLETE. When we swap over, the content posted while this message is visible will be lost. We wanted to give you folks a place to hang out and talk while we worked though. We will let you know when we are finished. Please pardon the inconvenience, during this transition.

Home Forums Classifieds GT Store Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Conversation Between chkin11 and luv2brode
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. luv2brode
    01-15-2009 01:29
    luv2brode
    yeah to do it right you also need the extractor, but i have yet to hear of anyone actually needing on, they all seem to do just fine with stock extracor. i agree try the barrel and mags and see if you get any extraction issues.
  2. chkin11
    01-15-2009 00:43
    chkin11
    haha, thanks. hey i have a glock 27 and want to convert it (part time) to 9mm. im under the understanding that i would need a 26 barrel and a 26 ejector plus a mag, OR a lone wolf conversion barrel. this sound right to you? i think i will just go for the conversion barrel from lone wolf and a mag.
  3. luv2brode
    01-13-2009 00:33
    luv2brode
    no messages, what a shame.
    i will be your friend . lol