Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Conversation Between ronduke and txleapd
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. ronduke
    06-27-2011 15:08
    ronduke
    Thanks for the info about the tracking units. I just got off vacation, and will start working on this project. Thanks again.
  2. txleapd
    05-26-2011 05:49
    txleapd
    Weird.... I can't seem to be able to send you a PM.

Anywho..... Sorry it took me a little while to send tuis message, I got caught up on something... If your department has any ETS or 3SI tracking equipment, they can lease you transmitters for investigations. Your guys who investigate robberies should be able to help you on this angle.

There is also a company by the name of Brickhouse Security that offers GPS tracking devices. They have stand alone systems that aren't too terribly expensive. You can find them through google.

Lemme know if I can do anything else.
  3. ronduke
    02-13-2011 14:26
    ronduke
    I am coming to Austin for the Statewide Conference on Violence Against Women, Sunday, Feb 20, through Wed, Feb 23. I will be driving a marked car and in uniform (probably a class C). I will have to pay for my evening meals out of my own pocket. Do you have any suggestions on good, inexpensive places to eat? I will be staying at the Radisson Hotel & Suites-Town Lake. Please feel free to email me at ronduke@juno.com with any suggestions. Thanks in advance!