Important Notice: The site is currently being upgraded to a new software system. This process could take a day or two to complete. During that time, we are going to leave the site up here, on its old software. WHAT GETS POSTED HERE DURING THIS TRANSITION WILL NOT BE COPIED OVER ONTO THE NEW SITE, WHEN THE UPGRADE IS COMPLETE. When we swap over, the content posted while this message is visible will be lost. We wanted to give you folks a place to hang out and talk while we worked though. We will let you know when we are finished. Please pardon the inconvenience, during this transition.

Home Forums Classifieds GT Store Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Conversation Between Pinki and garebel
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Pinki
    03-20-2009 04:42
    Pinki
    Thanks Garabel! :hugs: There is a 6 month wait on the parts :sad:
  2. garebel
    03-14-2009 18:52
    garebel
    Hey Pinki.....
    I missed your birthday....what a putz!
    Hope it was great ;)

did you get those AR parts you ordered yet? ;)
  3. garebel
    03-08-2009 19:41
    garebel
    May be a good thing you did....
    Seems like guns, parts, and AMMO are gettin to be like gold these days.
  4. Pinki
    03-08-2009 18:31
    Pinki
    I went ahead and ordered the bolt carrier group and charging handle and handguards yesterday but I also accidentally ordered a full upper assembly when I just needed the barrel. But, it's ok...I'll sell the upper or keep it when I get it.
  5. garebel
    03-06-2009 20:29
    garebel
    Awww its not a big deal...just a temporary bump in the road. Things happen.....
    What AR part are you waitin' on?
    Mine is a hybrid...DPMS/Rock River with the assorted goodies ;)
  6. Pinki
    03-06-2009 16:53
    Pinki
    I'm sorry about your expenses Garebel! I get spells like that too. In fact, that's why I haven't bought my next AR part, but I will try to do that soon. I hope your expenses let up!
  7. garebel
    03-05-2009 20:17
    garebel
    Hi!
    Yep, I got the PM.
    I've had a whole slew of expenses (blown engine in a vehicle and some medical expenses) so I've had to hold off on a paid membership at GT for a little while....BUT I will definitely be joining your posse when I hook up!
    Take care Pinki :)
  8. Pinki
    03-05-2009 06:40
    Pinki
    Hi :wavey: Sorry I hadn't responded to the visitor message sooner. I hope you got my PM.
  9. garebel
    02-07-2009 21:34
    garebel
    Hi Pinki!
    Glad to call you a friend..thanks for adding me!
    Got room for another on the posse?
    (I'll promise not to do anything too embarrassing...at least I'll try LOL)

cool pics btw