1. Clutch Cargo
    10-02-2012 18:10
    Clutch Cargo
    Just ordered a really nice knife at : liontribedesigns.com
    It's the TigerShark model
  2. Clutch Cargo
    09-30-2012 05:08
    Clutch Cargo
    Thank you for the recovery wishes. Not having full use of my limbs is tough, but at least they are attached. Bless those who serve.
  3. Clutch Cargo
    09-22-2012 02:47
    Clutch Cargo
    They haven't invented a cream for spine/nerve damage and pain. I'm currently relaxing in Key Largo, Florida preparing for a reunion with co-workers I've not seen for 30 years.

I'm returning home on Monday then get to be the center of attention while doctors "practice" medicine by opening my lower back. I hope the "practice" locates the hidden cause for my leg and foot issues. I'm tired of opiate pain meds and am looking forward to hitting the dojo and ride my motorcycle.
  4. Clutch Cargo
    09-18-2012 21:08
    Clutch Cargo
    Rough way to tweak it!
  5. Clutch Cargo
    09-14-2012 12:04
    Clutch Cargo
    What kind of shoulder surgery did you have? I had a rotator cuff repaired and a bicep tendonesis. 2 months ago I had 3 lumbar vertabrae fused and 6 titanium screws and 2 titanium rods installed. Now I need another surgery to take the pressure off my L5 nerve root. My right foot refuses to work properly and the pain is 90mg of morphime/day level from foot to knee. Getting old isn't easy.