SIGN-UP
Notices

Conversation Between woodrowNC and 38 Super Fan
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. 38 Super Fan
    05-27-2012 20:18
    38 Super Fan
    Hey Keith,

Good to hear from you. Yep, I'm still here pretty often. Glad to hear you're adding some rifles, I added a couple 1911s earlier this year, but I'm probably done for quite a while. There's no Mrs. 38, but thanks though, and best wishes for you and yours!
  2. woodrowNC
    05-27-2012 04:07
    woodrowNC
    hey cody

thought i'd stop and say hello. don't know if you visit here anymore but if you do, a big ol HOWDY from NC. picked up several new peices lately. no 1911's. rifles i've been wanting for awhile. Hope you and the misses are doing fine.

keith
  3. woodrowNC
    06-26-2011 00:13
    woodrowNC
    hey 38. haven't been on line much. very busy with family matters. it seems the guns are on hold for awhile. wife has two surgeries in 11 days. quite possibly with no pay. so it seems i'd better lay low on the stinger and sacs. first things first, and nothing is more important than my wife. hard to find and old school gal.

anyway, good luck with all your new purchaces.
    keith
  4. woodrowNC
    05-11-2011 23:12
    woodrowNC
    sorry it took me so long to respond to your message. i seldom come here. i'm doing fine.

it's genetic. the genes produce excess amount of adrenaline. if you remember the young atheletes who were dropping dead on the basketball court, thats what they had. we have an excellent heart team in new bern and an ever better one at East Carolina University. no one there could do it. that scared the crap out of me. luckily, THE man for this procedure is Dr. Donald Glower at Duke University. my septal muscle had grown to the point it was blocking the outflow of my left ventricle. i was getting no oxygenated blood. he cut a chunk of my heart out, threw it in the trash and sent me home in 7 days. it was the most terrible expeirence of my life. they say some do fine. physically, i was ok. but mentally, emotionally, it almost destroyed me. david letterman said the same thing. i found out i'm not the man i thought i was. thank you very much for your concern.

keith
  5. 38 Super Fan
    01-01-2011 11:32
    38 Super Fan
    Haven't seen you posting for a while Woodrow, I remember you were going to have an operation, hope your surgery went well, and you're feeling better. I look forward to seeing you posting again, Happy Holidays.

-Cody