Important Notice: The site is currently being upgraded to a new software system. This process could take a day or two to complete. During that time, we are going to leave the site up here, on its old software. WHAT GETS POSTED HERE DURING THIS TRANSITION WILL NOT BE COPIED OVER ONTO THE NEW SITE, WHEN THE UPGRADE IS COMPLETE. When we swap over, the content posted while this message is visible will be lost. We wanted to give you folks a place to hang out and talk while we worked though. We will let you know when we are finished. Please pardon the inconvenience, during this transition.

Home Forums Classifieds GT Store Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Conversation Between paintballwannab and tonka45
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. paintballwannab
    07-06-2009 22:42
    paintballwannab
    Yes sir, functions great, put 10 rounds through it and put it back in the safe. Only trades I'm really looking for right now are Danner boots 9.5-10, sorry didn't list it a day earlier so you could check it out in person.
  2. tonka45
    07-06-2009 22:40
    tonka45
    Don't worry about the pics..I just didn't see the circles as the pin..old eyes! But i would like to know if it it functions and then I would be interested in making an offer? interested in any trades?
    I just drove by Youngstown today on my way back from Pgh..I'm in Mi and would have liked to see it first hand.
    Thanks a lot
    Kevin