Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

ruger's new LC9 and my disapointment

Posted 01-03-2011 at 16:11 by bigghoss

I'm sure many of you by now have heard about ruger's new CC piece. when I had first heard the rumors I was VERY excited. I would really love to have a slim single stack 9mm. However shortly after the truth came out my joy turned to sadness and anger. In case you don't know this gun is equipped with a manual safety, giant loaded chamber indicator, mag disconnect, and I've also heard but haven't confirmed that it also has an internal lock. This is like getting Jessica Alba into the sack only to find...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 57054 Comments 9 bigghoss is offline Edit Tags
Old

the second amendment

Posted 12-16-2010 at 18:21 by bigghoss

I got into a debate over the second amendment the other day (again). I'm not going to break it down and go into detail because if you're reading this you probably know. but for those of you who are interested I'll lay down some points and if you want you can do a little research which would be better than just regurgitating something some fat guy wrote in his blog.

-the first sentence of the second amendment is called a PREAMBLE.

-The reserve militia or unorganized...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1508 Comments 0 bigghoss is offline Edit Tags
Old

I have a sickness, and I hope they never find a cure.

Posted 11-29-2010 at 18:41 by bigghoss

Maybe you have it too. Symptoms include spending your two-week paycheck on a 1911, going shooting in the bitter cold, and gun shopping less than two weeks after an extravagant .45 purchase. Also if the number of guns you own exceeds the number of candles on your last birthday cake that could also be a sign. Hello my name is Adam, and I have gunitus. The guys at the gun store know me by name but it's a small town and one of them goes to my church so that doesn't really mean a whole lot. One time...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2538 Comments 3 bigghoss is offline Edit Tags