GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Old

Range time today with some college students

Posted 02-20-2011 at 17:15 by tokarevsvt

Aside from being my B-day today I met up with my son and his college roomate at a local range for some father son trigger time. My sons roomate is a relative newbe to any rifle larger than .22 cal so getting a chance to shoot the SCAR16s brought a smile to his face. It seems all the kids nowadays have fired the SCAR ......in a video game. Its really fun to watch the kids fire the M-1 Garand or AK and to see their reaction when its for real. Its almost as good as seeing an adult fire a .50 BMG rifle...
GT Sponsor
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1725 Comments 1 tokarevsvt is offline Edit Tags
Old

MIA when comes to this blog

Posted 02-16-2011 at 18:07 by tokarevsvt

Since returning from the Shot Show its been busy at the shop and at home. Trying to get caught up on orders - NFA paperwork from KEG12 transfers coming back. Sending out some products for review on a couple different web sites. Still looking to hire a mastercam programmer and the list goes on. I guess I shouldnt complain at least were busy.
GT Sponsor
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1373 Comments 0 tokarevsvt is offline Edit Tags
Old

2011 SHOT is history - back to work

Posted 01-22-2011 at 09:37 by tokarevsvt

Its done the 2011 Shot Show is over - sold some stuff $$$, talked to tons of people, made a bunch of contacts both foreign and domestic, had dinner with friends and family and of course gambled just alittle.
Now its back to the shop to start working on some new stuff - some of which didnt make it to SHOT - we just ran out of time. Its always good to see all the new products the different companies are working on. This time we seemed to be more busy then previous times. Thats good, dont get...
GT Sponsor
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1433 Comments 0 tokarevsvt is offline Edit Tags
Old

Last day at SHOT - More new stuff

Posted 01-21-2011 at 08:53 by tokarevsvt

Yesterday morning I was able to walk the main upstairs area of the show. Did it in 3 1/2 hrs - I walk fast. This mornings challenge is to walk the garage level (it used to be a parking garage). For anyone those who have had the chance to visit SHOT its alot to see.

Some of the cool stuff out there - aside from mine (sorry I had to do that)
KelTec's New 15 rnd capacity shotgun (I would have paid for one on the spot if possible)
also their new 22 mag pistol is neat. ...
GT Sponsor
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1587 Comments 0 tokarevsvt is offline Edit Tags
Old

Day three at Shot Show - get ready to walk

Posted 01-20-2011 at 08:45 by tokarevsvt

Today at SHOT I will be hitting the pavement - more like the carpet - trying to see all the places on my list. Last couple days at the booth have been busy with lots of interest in our products and thats a good thing.

Heres a pic of the Gunny's challenge coin

GT Sponsor
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1832 Comments 0 tokarevsvt is offline Edit Tags