GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Old

Knob Creek Spring 2011 is history

Posted 04-12-2011 at 07:43 by tokarevsvt

We finished up at Knob Creek selling all the SHTF 50 uppers we brought plus 2 SHF R50 rifles. It was the best show ever as far as .50 cal sales go. We had good weather aside from a T-storm on Friday morning. Got back home yesterday around 1pm - Now its a mad rush to get the crates packed for the upcoming NRA Annual Meetings in Pittsburg PA April 29-May 1.
GT Sponsor
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1269 Comments 0 tokarevsvt is offline Edit Tags
Old

Knob Creek - one day left....

Posted 04-09-2011 at 21:59 by tokarevsvt

Friday was awesome when it comes to sales for SHF - I sold all of the SHTF 50 uppers I brought to the show on Friday. In addition I found the front end from a Type 81-1 Chinese assault rifle when I was out wandering around before the show opened to the public. Having both a great day selling our products and finding neat gun parts makes it all worth while. Today - Saturday - started out with a bang from mother nature - Thunderstorms rolled through early then it cleared up into a sunny afternoon....
GT Sponsor
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1815 Comments 1 tokarevsvt is offline Edit Tags
Old

Thursday at the Creek - getting setup

Posted 04-07-2011 at 18:15 by tokarevsvt

Had a good day today at the Creek - since we drove in yesterday we got a early start this morning. First mission is to get the tables set up - this is always a challenge since everybody (other vendors) stop by to see whats up and maybe snag a bargin. Today it seemed like setup went alot faster than normal. Just like everybody else as soon as I setup I was out wondering around looking for stuff I couldnt live without. I did manage to sell 4 of our .50 cals to dealers today - not a bad start.
GT Sponsor
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1244 Comments 0 tokarevsvt is offline Edit Tags
Old

Knob Creek - the ride up from FL - dont get mad but....

Posted 04-06-2011 at 19:24 by tokarevsvt

4-6-11 we did the drive from FL to KY today - All you guys from OH,MI,IL,IA and Canada - I have one question - Once you retire/get grey hair and drive on the interstate do you forget that the far left lane is for passing? Did anyone from the above mentioned states have a parent/grandparent returning from FL today? Please remind them to stay the F*#% out of the left lane. We had at least 5 or 6 today just doing the speed limit in the fast lane. When this happens all I can think of is how nice it...
GT Sponsor
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3434 Comments 5 tokarevsvt is offline Edit Tags
Old

Knob Creek MG Shoot T-minus 2 days and counting....

Posted 04-04-2011 at 11:40 by tokarevsvt

Untill we leave that is. We drive up Wednesday setup on Thursday and the games begin on Friday. Its always a mad rush prior to leaving getting everything together. Trying to remember all the stuff you want to bring to sell. Every time I tell myself that it will be different next time - I will start getting ready sooner. Yea right like thats ever going to happen. If you are going to the Creek this weekend stop by C-18 in the pole barn and say hello. Now its back to work.......
GT Sponsor
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2380 Comments 4 tokarevsvt is offline Edit Tags