GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Old

Pittsburgh NRA show is history

Posted 05-01-2011 at 18:31 by tokarevsvt

We survived the 140th NRA Annual meeting - lots of people looking at our products - lots of the same questions over and over. Next time I think I will make a sign with a set of healthy female breast as the background with text in front answering all the dumb questions - just maybe that might get their attention. Lets see lets start with "thats illeagal" "is it a pistol?" "thats a shotgun? Now I understand that everybody doesnt know all the details about A.O.W.'s and class...
GT Sponsor
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1139 Comments 0 tokarevsvt is offline Edit Tags
Old

Watching the news tonight in Pittsburgh

Posted 04-28-2011 at 16:59 by tokarevsvt

Were here in Pittsburgh for the NRA Annual meetings which start tomorrow. Sitting in the hotel room watching the news about the tornandos in the middle of this grand country. Holy shit, damm those poor people in the path of those storms - so much loss of life. It makes all the problems you might have everyday seem so very small.
GT Sponsor
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1321 Comments 0 tokarevsvt is offline Edit Tags
Old

thanks internet .... bye bye Suburban

Posted 04-20-2011 at 20:31 by tokarevsvt

In a eariler post I went on about new cars and no spare tires.....well thanks to the internet I was able to locate the "Fix & Go" on my new Fiat 500 - under the drivers seat. Now your probably thinking "thats were you shoulda looked you boob" and your right. Look where you least expect it.

Now today was the end of an era around our house - we sold our 1999 Chevy Suburban. That Suburban made many trips to Knob Creek, camping trips with my sons scout troop and...
GT Sponsor
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2078 Comments 1 tokarevsvt is offline Edit Tags
Old

New cars with no spare tires.....hmmm

Posted 04-19-2011 at 09:33 by tokarevsvt

Last week I purchased a new 2012 Fiat Prima Edizione 500 - If you dont know Fiat is back in the US with the 500 model. I had Fiat X1/9's back late 70's early 80's - fun cars if you could do the work on them. Anyways this new Fiat does not come with a spare tire only a small compressor and basically fix-a-flat. With that being said I wanted to see with my eyes the "Fix & Go" parts just in case I need to use them. Damm if I cant locate the stuff according to the manual. I call Fiat's...
GT Sponsor
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3994 Comments 2 tokarevsvt is offline Edit Tags
Old

Busy, Busy, Busy since coming back.....

Posted 04-19-2011 at 08:16 by tokarevsvt

Since returning from Knob Creek its been busy around the shop and now the NRA Annual Meetings in Pittsburgh PA is just around the corner. Today all the stuff for the show gets picked up and shipped off - I know I forgot something. Just have to see once we arrive in Pittsburgh. We will have (10) SHTF 50 uppers for sale at the show. Plus (2) of our complete rifles (FFL neeeded) 1 mag fed and 1 single shot. This will be my first visit to Pittsburgh so lets hope for good weather.
GT Sponsor
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1291 Comments 0 tokarevsvt is offline Edit Tags