GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Old

PART ONE: What, If Any, ‘Debt’ Do You Owe To Others?

Posted 02-26-2013 at 11:33 by Arc Angel
Updated 03-11-2013 at 06:25 by Arc Angel

[B]Proverbs 22:21[/B]

‘[COLOR="Navy"][I][B]That I might make thee know the absolute certainty of the Words of Truth; that thou mightest answer with these very same Words of Truth to them that inquire of thee?[/B][/I][/COLOR]’

Truth is absolute. It is not relative, open to discussion, a matter of opinion, subject to interpretation, or personal preference. Truth is a settled fact. It does not change with time, move with trends, or recognize different cultures...
Deus Vult!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3256 Comments 0 Arc Angel is offline Edit Tags
Old

PART TWO: What, If Any, ‘Debt’ Do You Owe To Others?

Posted 02-26-2013 at 11:25 by Arc Angel
Updated 03-10-2013 at 10:48 by Arc Angel

NEVERTHELESS, there IS Absolute Truth in the universe! However, the badly confused animals who have just been described are NEVER going to find any of it. Their principal strong obsession - their perverse intellectual illusion - is to quite simply and straightforwardly,

[COLOR="Red"][B]DRAG EVERYONE ELSE DOWN TO THEIR OWN OBSCENE LEVELS OF MORAL AND INTELLECTUAL OBTUSION.[/B][/COLOR]

Ancient Israel’s wisest of Kings, Solomon, was gifted by God with True...
Deus Vult!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3259 Comments 0 Arc Angel is offline Edit Tags
Old

How To Fit A Hogue Handall On A Compact Frame Glock

Posted 02-25-2013 at 11:33 by Arc Angel

The #17000 Hogue Handall IS TOO LARGE for a Glock’s compact frame. You need to cut it to fit. If your Handall, also, presses up against the bottom of the magazine release when you’re done fitting it, and makes it harder to operate - GOOD! This, alone, makes it worth the cost and effort to install a Hogue Handall. (I’m about to tell you, ‘Why’ too!)

Know what? It takes more time to explain, ‘How’ to do this than it does to actually get the job done! It’s not hard at all. Does...
Deus Vult!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3364 Comments 0 Arc Angel is offline Edit Tags
Old

Proper Removal And Insertion Of Glock Frame Pins

Posted 02-21-2013 at 11:59 by Arc Angel
Updated 05-21-2013 at 18:16 by Arc Angel

:) Proper frame pin removal and insertion is, 'Basic Glocking 101'.

REMOVAL: Working from the LEFT SIDE of the frame, begin by using either an Armorer's Tool or a 3/32" Machinist's Drift Punch to push out the topmost, #1, 'lock block pin' first.

Next, while continuing to work from the left side of the frame remove the middle, #2, 'trigger pin'. (You might have to wiggle the slide stop around in order to loosen this pin.)

Finally, still working...
Deus Vult!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4262 Comments 0 Arc Angel is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

C-1, Chambered Versus C-3, Non-Chambered Carry

Posted 02-20-2013 at 21:40 by Arc Angel
Updated 03-21-2013 at 09:51 by Arc Angel

:) I am well-known on this board to be against most, but not all, civilian C-1 carry. My objection is to, ‘HOW’ a majority of relatively unskilled, and modestly trained civilians choose to go armed: To wit,

[COLOR="Red"][B]IN THE MOST DANGEROUS PERSONAL MANNER POSSIBLE![/B][/COLOR]

It is my considered opinion that far too many civilians are walking around all day long in C-1 when,

[COLOR="Red"][B]THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO NECESSITY...
Deus Vult!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3413 Comments 0 Arc Angel is offline Edit Tags