Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Old

Best Movie Badguy

Posted 09-20-2013 at 22:26 by Gray_Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimo View Post
Jack Palance in just about everything he played. Lee Marvin in the man who shot Liberty Valance.
Hard to find now I suppose, but Jack Palance played a wicked Edward Hyde.

My personal favorite is Doug Bradley (Pinhead) from the Hellraiser films. One. And two, (Hellbound) .

His delight in "The suffering....the sweet suffering!"was bloodcurdling. "Ohhhh no tears please! Its a waste of good suffering!" "But trick us again child, and...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 748 Comments 1 Gray_Rider is offline Edit Tags
Old

Glock 30SF and CT LG-629 laser sight

Posted 09-19-2013 at 16:45 by rpwendell

Both Glock and Crimson Trace told me the Crimson Trace LG-629 laser grip would not fit the Glock 30SF. Being somewhat skeptical (and hard headed) and after comparing pictures and dimensions of both the G30 and G30SF, I ordered the Crimson Trace LG-629 anyway. It fits perfectly, just needs a slight wedge of less than 1/16" at the bottom of the inside of the laser grip between the two batteries to correct the elevation. I used about a 3/4" long strip of a wide wire tie, covered with about...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1125 Comments 0 rpwendell is offline Edit Tags
Old

How Many Safeties Does A Glock Pistol Really Have?

Posted 09-16-2013 at 08:45 by Arc Angel
Updated 12-10-2013 at 04:28 by Arc Angel

[B]QUESTION:[/B] ‘[COLOR="DarkRed"][I][B]I Dropped My Glock. Why Didn’t It Discharge?[/B][/I][/COLOR]’

I genuinely feel for you, Brother! A few years ago I had a similar incident happen to me, too. Whether or not a Glock will ND/AD depends upon a lot of different factors. (Many of which were revealed in the government's now well-known, 'Frisbee Tests'.) When your Glock fell it was - according to your report - 2 inches below the original government criterion of 36...
Deus Vult!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1578 Comments 0 Arc Angel is offline Edit Tags
Old

Cancer reports states death rate still decreasing

Posted 09-10-2013 at 03:31 by emmascott

The American working class individuals have added a lot to medical science, including cancer research, over the years. That investment might be paying down, as cancer death rates continue to decline, according to a new report. However, there are doubters who question its conclusions. Article source: Cancer Death Rate

Decreasing cancer death rate

A decrease in the number of fatalities related to cancer has been seen in the “Annual Report to the Nation on the...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1163 Comments 0 emmascott is offline Edit Tags
Old

Wtf

Posted 09-04-2013 at 08:41 by RagnarDanneskjold

Deleted...
Pirate
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 859 Comments 0 RagnarDanneskjold is offline Edit Tags