GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

The Difficulty Of, 'Conceptualizing' God!

Posted 11-15-2012 at 17:20 by Arc Angel
Updated 03-02-2013 at 15:10 by Arc Angel

[quote=Lone Wolf8634;20039783] ....... In your opinion.

Are those of us unable to believe .... broken? If we honestly are just unable to accept what others so easily embrace are we doomed? If our minds simply work in ways that will not allow us to have a "come to Jesus" moment, are we condemned?

I'm not asking what the church says, I don't wanna know what you think you should say, I wanna know your thoughts, keeping in mind what I said before. That there...
Deus Vult!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3991 Comments 0 Arc Angel is offline Edit Tags
Old

PART ONE: Why Most Men Do Not Understand God

Posted 11-15-2012 at 06:57 by Arc Angel
Updated 11-15-2012 at 06:58 by Arc Angel

[quote][B][Color="Navy"]‘My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee; so that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding; yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding; if thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures; then shalt thou understand the fear of The Lord, and find the knowledge of God.’

‘For The Lord giveth wisdom: Out of His Mouth cometh...
Deus Vult!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 954 Comments 0 Arc Angel is offline Edit Tags
Old

PART TWO: Why Most Men Do Not Understand God

Posted 11-15-2012 at 06:50 by Arc Angel
Updated 11-15-2012 at 07:40 by Arc Angel

All of which reaffirms that men aren’t born, ‘smart’ or, ‘all-knowing’. True wisdom and true understanding of, ‘this brief existential absurdity’ in which we are, ALL, involved only comes from God - Himself.

Now, while it is true that ALL men are possessed of a certain ability to reason; the true ability to REASON CORRECTLY is a divine gift - A gift which can only come directly from God, Himself; AND, in order to acquire this divine gift of valid and insightful reason, YOU MUST...
Deus Vult!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 954 Comments 0 Arc Angel is offline Edit Tags
Old

Where is the Breaking point?

Posted 11-14-2012 at 20:57 by Drjones

Quote:
Originally Posted by M 7 View Post
Then you missed the point.

Yep, Marx was a dumbass for all that he was worth. His theory fails on every level (Now where is that darned Soviet Union? Oh yeah, I remember now...) right down to his his idea of substituting what amounted to one currency for another.

The rest (Hilter, Mao Tse-tung, Stalin, Pol Pot, Khrushchev, Kim Jong-il) were also stupid for the destruction they wrought. I don't care what your IQ is, if you manage to destroy an entire
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 843 Comments 1 Drjones is online now Edit Tags
Old

How Do You: ‘Squeeze’, ‘Slap’, ‘Pull’, or, ‘Press’ A Trigger?

Posted 11-13-2012 at 19:05 by Arc Angel
Updated 03-12-2013 at 08:32 by Arc Angel

:shame: Nope! 'Squeeze', 'press', 'slap', or, 'pull' the trigger DO NOT mean the same thing; nor can these terms be (correctly) used interchangeably between either: (1) specific (and prerequisite) methods of firing a weapon, or (2) interchangeably among rifles, pistols, and shotguns.

The general consensus (with which I agree) is that you, 'squeeze' a rifle trigger; but, 'press' (or, 'slap') a combat pistol trigger. 'Pull' is an archaic term that is being used less and less...
Deus Vult!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1727 Comments 0 Arc Angel is offline Edit Tags