GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

1. Old Comment

The Ruger SR9C - Affordable, Reliable, Shootable

Thanks for reading! The mag issue cure was exactly as you described. We sell a boat load of these in both 9mm and 40S&W when we can get our hands on them. We just met with our Ruger regional rep for a big promotion we are doing and they cannot make their semi-auto's fast enough right now.
  2. Old Comment

Excellent article. I recently purchased an all black SR9c and it is one nice gun. I have had no problem with the slide not locking back but it sounds as if there is a problem with the 17 round mag it can be solved by simply trimming the top of the extension.

I really believe this will be one of Ruger's top selling guns. It has everything you want in a carry gun. Great job Ruger.
  3. Old Comment

Pvt. Manning - He's Our Man

Someone leaked this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_84
    at one time ... I wonder if he was a traitor...?

Which makes me wonder if
    Quote:
    "Manning’s suppressed homosexuality helped cause his feelings of inadequacy and led him to seek attention through his actions."
    that is a true statement or more fluf...

What if the dude is straight? What if someone is lying? Whos word do we trust? Or do we trust no one make sure we have proof? Find the facts?

Or not care about anything turn the TV on grab a beer and just love the slavery... kinda sheepy if you ask me..

"O the guy on TV told me he was a ad bad guy and so ya kill the traitor..."

I mean for crying out loud... Look at Iran for instance ...
    Remember who put these morons in power over the. Who do they work for anyway?

Look up:
    The 1953 Iranian coup on August 19, 1953 (known as the 28 Mordad coup in Iran), was the Iranian military's overthrow of the government of Iranian Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh orchestrated by the intelligence agencies of the United Kingdom and the United States.

Mr. Mosaddegh was pro US by the way... Why would u take a friendly out anyway and put a freak job in...?

Posted 03-15-2011 at 14:30 by Shepherds_Hook_47 Shepherds_Hook_47 is offline
  4. Old Comment

Are you serious?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SwornInfidel View Comment
    I hope that is satire coming from you...
    Satire & sarcastic from beginning to end. I am also in complete agreement with the idea that part of our military's traditional law and code of honor allowed for and carried out the death penalty for treason. Our Founding Fathers were no fools nor did they suffer them.
  5. Old Comment

Are you serious?

I hope that is satire coming from you...
    Updated 03-10-2011 at 02:43 by SwornInfidel
  6. Old Comment

Great write-up. I am thinking about the SR9c myself, and found this most informative and useful. Thanks!