Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

1. Old Comment

The Second Amendment does not give you the right to own a gun

Concerning the 2nd amendment and the right to bear arms, people today who don't understand history often misinterpret this amendment. it says in part " a well armed militia" Back in the day how did you establish a well armed force? Every citizen was expected to bring his own personal firearm and ammo. There were no armories or weapon stores to draw from. So if the citizen wasn't armed there would be no militia. Yes the 2nd amendment does means the citizen most certainly does have that right and was expected to have a firearm.
  2. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by 71Warhawk View Comment
    Thanks for pointing out to us that the correct interpretation is that we had the "right to bear arms" even before the second amendment was ratified. I have never had that pointed out to me before.
    Spread the word.
  3. Old Comment
  4. Old Comment

Thanks for pointing out to us that the correct interpretation is that we had the "right to bear arms" even before the second amendment was ratified. I have never had that pointed out to me before.
  5. Old Comment

Roe v Wade - celebrating judicial activism

I'm new to this thread and blog stuff so please bear with me. I've been in the Pro-Life movement for over a dozen years, having believed the pro-choice lie back in '73 when I was 26 and ran on pure emotion. Since then I've grown up and see abortion for what it really is: Anti-Humanism. We all argue that the government will only take our weapons from our cold, dead hands, but we have swallowed a lie in order to butcher over fifty-four million American babies. Abortion never really was about a woman's right to choose. That never should be a right in the first place... to premeditatedly murder your own child. That's insanity and what this nation has been driven by since 1973. Abortion hurts and destroys women and their bodies, murders a child and removes any sense of morality from our culture: If we are willing to murder our own flesh and blood in the name of "choice", then HOW can we argue that the Nazis did anything other than make a different "choice" to eliminate Jews and Christians? Remember... what goes 'round comes 'round, and it's happening now. We are a nation of old people, and our working youth no longer have a sense of right and wrong. What makes you believe that they will not "choose" to eliminate the elderly and infirm, since WE chose to eliminate the young in our society. Remember... Obama and his cronies are ALL pro-abortion, and they have already set up "death panels" to deny care to those they believe to be too expensive to keep alive. Care WILL be denied to people in this category, so no one can argue that "universal" health care is really universal, because it will be denied to many people. People need to study the link between Eugenics and Margaret Sanger's link to it. I could go on and on, but I won't. Those that do not learn from history are DOOMED to repeat it. The American Abortion Holocaust has far surpassed Hitler's atrocities, Mao's atrocities, and all others. Should this nation be proud of that, when we won't even stop the influx of illegal aliens coming into this country, many who make anchor babies in order to stay here, yet we applaud a woman's "right" to choose to murder her American baby? Abortion is national suicide. Until we all realize that, we are all doomed.
  6. Old Comment

Yelling "FIRE" in a crowded theater

Amen! there is no shortage of the attacks that occur on the 2nd Amendment.

we are also seeing an attack on the 4th Amendment being carried out by the TSA on a daily basis. the Israeli's had had a much more serious threat to their airlines for a much longer period than we here in the USA have had.

they handle it through "profiling". but alas, that is such a dirty word here in America. the PC Left has now equated profiling to racism instead of good old "gut instinct" and common sense.

yet another way the race card is killing America...