GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

1. Old Comment

Remington Mod.241 22LR. Speedmaster

You might look over Browning SA-22 design it may help you.
  2. Old Comment

Glock Slide Clean Up

Thanks for your reply. I dont have rivit marks just marks from that Kydex plastic on the muzzel end only, I think i'll go back to the good old leather holsters !
    I'm going to try some #9 and oil film.
  3. Old Comment

Glock Slide Clean Up

I was able to help one of my Officers who experienced a similar problem from a Fobus holster. The marks were caused by contact with the thumb-break's attaching rivets in the holster body. Gun cleaner (I used MPro 7 CLP, but anything should work), rubbed/brushed vigorously on the area, made it look MUCH better. I figured that the superficial "scratches" were mainly embedded material (they were), and were "cleaned" away. An application of gun oil on the exterior surface will probably make it look better. Wipe it dry, but leave thin film (Glock slides, and parkerizing in general, look like crap when they are "dry"). A Glock slide cannot be touch-up blued. Refinishing is the only option that I am aware of. Glock provides this service, though I believe it is sub-contracted. I hope this helps.
  4. Old Comment

Question Mod. 1910 SL

I had one with the knurled barrel for cocking, the round know is ofr dis-assembly, it should have a small putton you depress to unscrew it. Mine shot very well, I hunted with it for yrs.