Important Notice: The site is currently being upgraded to a new software system. This process could take a day or two to complete. During that time, we are going to leave the site up here, on its old software. WHAT GETS POSTED HERE DURING THIS TRANSITION WILL NOT BE COPIED OVER ONTO THE NEW SITE, WHEN THE UPGRADE IS COMPLETE. When we swap over, the content posted while this message is visible will be lost. We wanted to give you folks a place to hang out and talk while we worked though. We will let you know when we are finished. Please pardon the inconvenience, during this transition.

Home Forums Classifieds GT Store Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Rate this Entry

Knob Creek MG Shoot T-minus 2 days and counting....

Posted 04-04-2011 at 11:40 by tokarevsvt

Untill we leave that is. We drive up Wednesday setup on Thursday and the games begin on Friday. Its always a mad rush prior to leaving getting everything together. Trying to remember all the stuff you want to bring to sell. Every time I tell myself that it will be different next time - I will start getting ready sooner. Yea right like thats ever going to happen. If you are going to the Creek this weekend stop by C-18 in the pole barn and say hello. Now its back to work.......
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2729 Comments 4 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I was going to go...my friends and I do usually every year but cant this go round...maybe in the fall...
  2. Old Comment
    I will be there on saturday ,cant wait love it down there/
  3. Old Comment
    I'll be driving by on my way from PA to TN on Sat. and from TN to PA on Sun. but I won't have time to check it out. I'd love to go sometime.
  4. Old Comment
    See you in the fall! I wish I could afford to attend this weekend. This is the first time I'm missing the spring show in a few years... ;-(