Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Rate this Entry

G36 Question

Posted 06-22-2013 at 21:15 by MIKES LAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
I'm interested in a subcompact 45acp carry piece, and the 36 appears to fill the bill real nicely. I hesitate because I've read online about cycling/reliability issues with this model. Have they been ironed out? Is there a particular generation to avoid in this model?

Thanks!
I had two that G36's last year and they were both jam-o-matics. YMMV
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1942 Comments 4 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment

Glock 19 4th Gen.

I just bought a Glock 19 4th Gen. It shoots high & to the right. I had a friend shoot it to make sure it was not me?? I was shooting from about 20 yards. Any suggestions on what I need?? I don't know how to adjust sights.
  2. Old Comment
    I was investigating it for myself and found mixed reviews. I found a range that had one for rent. I experienced a couple of jams,(Was I limp wristing?? I don't think so but I wouldn't rule it out) and also developed a blister on my pinkie finger after about 25 rounds. I read about other people getting blisters so it was not necessarily my grip.....I would suggest more research, and rent one, BTW, I ended up with a GEN3 26 with extended magazine that holds 12. They are similar in size and twice the capacity
  3. Old Comment
    Shooting high and to the right typically means you are healing and snatching the trigger. I am sure you know that, but habits can come from out of nowhere when you use a new sidearm. Perhaps you should go back to your penny drills to see if it is not just a trigger control issue.
    Posted 07-14-2013 at 15:12 by JohnLloydScharf JohnLloydScharf is offline
  4. Old Comment
    On the blister, it is caused by where the magazine and the magazine well meets for those with big hands. If plummer's tape over that gap cures the problem, you might have wanted to invest in a larger grip, but you seemed to have found the problem and cured it with the new sidearm.
    Posted 07-14-2013 at 15:27 by JohnLloydScharf JohnLloydScharf is offline