Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Rate this Entry

Paula Deen. FAIL.

Posted 06-21-2013 at 19:27 by bigdogmurph

Quote:
Originally Posted by G22Dude View Post
The N word thing in the 80's is old news and irrelevant. It was close to 30 years ago. The deal about having her staff of old black men dress us as Civil War era slaves, stupid, but hey if you had some dudes willing to do it, then oh well.

I'm black and I promise that if a black dude tried to rob me I would have shot him and said hey this N word just tried to rob me.

I like Paula, I can't say I'm a fan because I don't go out of my way to watch anything that she's involved in. She just seems like a nice enough lady. She was honest about what she did in the past. And she's no worse that anybody else. All the self righteous folks who are yelling have said and done equally or more egregious stuff, but their dirt isn't on the front page that's all.
Thank you sir.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1674 Comments 1 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]
    My wife likes her, but I can't help but wonder if she embellishes her accentjust a bit. Okay, I have to tell you that we all make mistakes in life, shegave a heartfelt apology to anyone she may have hurt or offended. Isnít that all we can ask of her? As a Christian, I have to forgive her. Youmove on. Thatís what good Christians do.