Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Glocks and Front Sight Training Institute

Posted 04-28-2013 at 10:52 by Artable
Updated 06-22-2014 at 08:50 by Artable (correcting)

Now better than ever! I have been shooting for over 40 years with a very respectable skill level. Last year I attended The Front Sight Firearm Training Institute in Las Vegas. I was not surprised that roughly 80% of the students use a Glock Firearm as their preferred choice. The training and experience was remarkable; truly World Class. It doesn't matter if you are a beginner or have skills that are superior; Front Sight Institute will make you better, safer, and more confident. I left there with much greater skill with my Glock than I ever had. It is the Top Gun school of firearm training.

Shortly after my course, I bought a lifetime membership at Front Sight. Now I attend anytime I want in Las Vegas or Alaska at absolutely zero cost. http://www.frontsight.com/ambassador-membership.asp
If you would like to improve your skills or simply own a firearm, you owe it to yourself to seek professional training. After your first self defense firearms training course at Front Sight you will leave with self defense firearms training skills that surpass 99% of the gun owning population!

If you would like attend Front Sight, I have certificates for sale for most courses, private training usually reserved for celebrities and VIP's and much more. Email me at Artable@msn.com

I have an enormous supply of digital Front Sight training certificates of all kinds, starting as low as $25. I can also answer any questions about Lifetime Memberships. Email me to discuss what your needs are and I can certainly fill them. Visit Front Sight's web site at Frontsight.com, determine what your needs are and contact me. Can accommodate groups. Group discounts available. Visit the Front Sight web page to learn all about Front Sight's facilities, memberships and courses. Then contact me with questions, Artable@msn.com.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 002.jpg
Views:	1822
Size:	783.1 KB
ID:	25   Click image for larger version

Name:	th (2).jpg
Views:	264
Size:	6.1 KB
ID:	26  
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6092 Comments 12 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 12

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Congratulations to Pat, Robert, Theron, Pam, Kristen, Kirk, Bob and Sylvia, brand new Lifetime Diamond Front Sight Members!

Any Front Sight course, any time you want as often as you like, for free and for ever!
    Updated 05-05-2013 at 12:57 by Artable
  2. Old Comment
    For those of you who read this blog and know anything about Front Site and the usual cost of their programs, I know you considered the offer a scam. After angsting for weeks whether I could afford to enroll in a class at Front Sight, I knew I had to at least investigate. Skeptically I emailed Art who responded promptly - on a Sunday no less. In his response he included his phone number. Between his knowledge-filled emails, lists of references and his generosity of time on the phone, I felt relatively confident that this was real. Within 30 minutes, using PayPal which allows an additional level of confidence, I had purchased 2 Diamond memberships. I was actually notified directly by Front Site that the memberships were transferred to me and my family member. Now I can sign up for any course offered, anytime - with priority enrollment. I don't know if Art has more memberships but if he does, from my experience this weekend, don't hesitate to contact him. I think you will be quite pleased. Pam
    Updated 05-06-2013 at 16:24 by Artable
  3. Old Comment
    Congratulations to Nick,Ryan and Marisa, brand new Lifetime Diamond Front Sight Members!

Any Front Sight course, any time you want as often as you like, for free and for ever!
  4. Old Comment
    I just returned from a 4 day handgun course at Front Sight with all of my grown children. Glock shooters were in the minority in this class, among 1911 shooters, who were ribbing the Glock shooters from time to time. My oldest son was shooting a G19. He was the only shooter to reach the Distinguished Graduate Award! Glock ruled and we all had the best time ever! You can be having a blast at Front Sight too. Email Art at Artable@msn.com for my number.
    Updated 06-05-2013 at 08:12 by Artable
  5. Old Comment
    I just returned from a skill builder at Front Sight and had a blast. I upgraded to an Ambassador Membership and now have some course certificates available to transfer. Please see the revised blog entry.
    Updated 06-06-2013 at 07:41 by Artable
  6. Old Comment
    Congratulations to Art S, new Front Sight lifetime Ambassador Member. Any course any time all the time.
  7. Old Comment
    Congratulations to Ryan F. brand new Lifetime Ambassador Front Sight Member!

Any Front Sight course, any time you want as often as you like forever!
  8. Old Comment
    Congratulations to Peter C. brand new Lifetime Ambassador Front Sight Member!

Any Front Sight course, any time you want as often as you like forever!
  9. Old Comment
    Congratulations Rob S. Hope you enjoy the 4 day defensive hand gun course!
  10. Old Comment
    Congratulations Ed and Elaine. Enjoy the front sight 4 day course and have fun!
  11. Old Comment
    Nick contacted me to let me know he attended the GLOCK ARMORER'S course at Front Sight. The course was free since he was a lifetime Diamond Member at Front Sight. He considered it VERY informative. He also said he had fun and planning future visits too. Good for you Nick!
  12. Old Comment
    Gary, I hope you have a great time at Front Sight with your 4 day training class.