SIGN-UP
Notices

Rate this Entry

Concealed carry clothes-what do you do for a living

Posted 11-26-2011 at 08:01 by RussP

Great thread...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill D View Post
It has always amazed me how many post they wear cargo shorts, T and polo shirts, jeans, etc. Nothing wrong with that.
But are you all, blue collar, young, undercover, or what? Only carry when off?
What about full time business carry? I wear dress trousers, oxford cloth shirts, and am a 65 year old Former Marine, dress my age, and carry 24/7, Keltec 380, Glock 26 or 19, depending on the weather and cover clothes.
And none of the T/ polo shirt guys have ever been made- BS! I tell them often they are carrying, and so am I!!!
I truly think many posters here are stretching the truth! Am I wrong?
So many say no one notices, bull!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2444 Comments 2 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I am in the military , so I can't really carry at work. I just leave it in the glove box. I carry just about everywhere else though. I am 6ft 200 pd and found it difficult or uncomfortable to conceal my bigger calibers comfortably. So I just carry the LCP in my pocket and I don't feel like anybody can see that.
  2. Old Comment
    I'm a mechanical contractor, and so don't always carry my G19. If I'm heading onto a site where I am sure to bump up on a few things ans risk damaging my weapon I lock it in my truck safe. But when I do carry I would say that I try my best to make it invisible. That being said, you can never get it perfect. But chances are the average Joe won't notice it I find. They may catch a shadow, but usually (where I live anyways) assume it's a phone. Someone else who's carrying will obviously know it for what it is.

My philosophy is do your best, but assume that anyone who looks at your carry spot long enough will notice.