Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality?

Posted 03-27-2013 at 07:14 by Arc Angel
Updated 03-28-2013 at 05:38 by Arc Angel

[COLOR="Navy"][I]‘For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:’

‘Because, when they knew God, they glorified Him not as God, neither were they thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools; and changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image like unto corruptible man, and to birds, and four-footed beasts, and creeping things.’

‘[/I][/COLOR][COLOR="Red"][B]Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonor their own bodies between themselves: Who changed The Truth Of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than The Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.[/B][/COLOR][COLOR="Navy"][I]’

‘For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use (of their bodies) into that which is against nature; and likewise also the men: Leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and [/I][/COLOR][COLOR="Red"][B]receiving in themselves[/B][/COLOR][COLOR="Navy"][I] that recompence of their error which was meet.’

‘And even as they did not like to retain the accurate knowledge of God in their hearts, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those vile things which should not be done. Being filled with all: Unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, and maliciousness. Such as these became full of: envy, murder, debate, deceit, and malignity; and showed themselves to be whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, and disobedient to parents - Without understanding, covenant-breakers, without natural affection, implacable, and unmerciful.’

‘Who knowing the judgment of God: That they which commit such vile acts are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have their pleasure in them that do them, as well.’[/I][/COLOR]

[B] - (Romans 1:20-32)[/B] ;)

[B]REFER: [url]http://www.thebiblepage.org/biblesays/homosexuality.shtml[/url][/B]

[B]ADDED:[/B] [quote=frank4570;20128179]So what. This country has a Constitution not a religious document.[/quote]

:supergrin: YOU'RE FUNNY!

Your real objection is, however, NOT with me; instead it's with The Author of The Book I've quoted from. Whether you take your objection(s) up with God Almighty, now; or He takes the matter up with you, later on, the end result is still going to be the same:

YOU LOSE! :wavey:

As an historical aside: Over the past 5,000, or so, years of, 'recorded human history' no society of man has been allowed to endure upon Earth for too long AFTER the subject populus has allowed homosexuality to rear its ugly head and take root.

NONE! :shocked:

Think about that while you watch: The American Congress continue to secretly spend, 'like drunken lords on holiday'; American jobs continue being filtered out, and siphoned off to second and third world nations; (Which are becoming more and more like first world nations everyday.) and the costs of: energy, (gasoline) food, housing, and (Ready?) guns and ammunition relentlessly climb, and climb, and climb.

It's really too bad that people like you just don't get it! There's, also, one more thing I'd like you to reflect upon besides your genitals: Those dollars you're carrying in your wallet? They're, actually, worth less than a roll of quality two or three ply toilet paper! :freak:

While the boys are busy playing with the boys; and the girls are busy playing with the girls, the entire world around them is going to be, inexorably, coming to an end. Just because people like you don't think so, doesn't mean that it ain't going to happen. ;)

[url]http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=20128032&posted=1#post20128032[/url]
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1968 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »