Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Rate this Entry

What's Really Going To Happen On December 21st, 2012?

Posted 12-10-2012 at 12:40 by Arc Angel
Updated 12-14-2012 at 12:13 by Arc Angel

First, it's NOT the, 'end of the world'. The Mayan, ‘end of the world’ myth is just another lie being fed to you by the organized news media and certain others who don’t want you to be able to see the truth until it’s too late. It is, instead, a change in the, 'subjective psychological,’ as well as the, ‘objective spiritual’ cycles of time.

In short: Mankind, as a whole, is about to regress from bad to worse. Rather than the end of anything, dark and evil times are going to become thoroughly entrenched upon absolutely everybody's: heart, mind, and soul, as well as throughout the entire physical world which surrounds us.

The discovery of other Mayan calendars changes nothing; and, for those who might believe otherwise, the Mayans DID KNOW exactly what was going to happen to their civilization. They were doomed; and they knew it. Too bad the rest of us have, yet, to figure the same thing out for ourselves!

THE SUN IS GOING TO RISE ON THE MORNING OF DECEMBER 21ST; AND EVERYTHING IS GOING TO APPEAR TO BE NORMAL.

Nothing will seem to have changed; however, in a short while, everybody is going to slowly begin to realize that daily life has irrevocably, 'morphed into the worst' for each and everyone of us! The next 100 years are going to be absolutely cataclysmic times for Planet Earth - Mankind's one and only home!

Physical existence is NOT the silly interactive kids’ game that so many of today's adult generations have been raised to imagine and amuse themselves with. All of the usual mental sparring, scoffing, and feigned camaraderie so many loudmouthed internet board members take so much delight dickering around with is about to become overwhelmed by far harsher realities than (I am certain.) anybody, here, presently realizes.

Humanity is about to, ' feel the pain'; and any material world you, and I knew as children is - right now - on the verge of being extinguished. As for the planet and mankind? Both are, quite unhappily, going to continue.

REFER: [url]http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1454288&page=2[/url]

POST SCRIPT: I could (If I wanted to.) prove anything I've just written by using source documents and statements from the canonized Holy Bible; but, every time I attempt to do this almost nobody listens; and all I get by way of reply is, 'internet crap talk'.

However for all you, 'Doubting Thomases' out there, ....... I'd really like for you to be able to share in this information with me. :)

'Why'? Because, now, whether you like it or not, increasingly vile material world circumstances are going to force everyone to begin paying more attention; and, all continued ignorance toward the previously stated Will of God shall prove to be BRUTALLY expensive. All of the indifferent behavioral options have now been removed from the, 'time equation'.

(This will be a whole new experience for many of you guys. Won't it!) :supergrin:
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2973 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »