GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Rate this Entry

PART TWO: What Is The Exact Nature Of Absolute Truth?

Posted 12-10-2012 at 11:09 by Arc Angel
Updated 01-08-2013 at 08:22 by Arc Angel

Simple minds often confuse the distinct and highly separate differences between spirit, and soul. In knowing esoteric faith spirit, and soul are NOT the same thing. Whenever a living soul consciously - even deliberately - destroys itself it is the spirit, itself, which ultimately suffers! The Messiah clearly stated,

‘[COLOR="navy"][I]Fear them not therefore: For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; nor hid, that shall not be known.[/I][/COLOR]’

(THIS IS NOT A CONDITIONAL STATEMENT; IT IS, INSTEAD, AN EMPHATIC PROMISE OF GOD! LIKE THE SUN COMING UP EVERY MORNING, IT MUST ULTIMATELY OCCUR!)

(INDIVIDUAL CHOICE IS NOT A FACTOR. NEITHER IS THERE ANY SORT OF EFFECTIVE ESCAPE FROM EVENTUAL JUDGMENT. MORTAL DEATH RATHER THAN RELEASING DISOBEDIENT SOULS INTO, ‘COMFORTABLE OBLIVION’ RELEASES THEM, INSTEAD, INTO THE BRIGHT LIGHT OF INEVITABLE DIVINE JUDGMENT - A VERY REAL JUDGMENT WITH VERY REAL POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCES TO THE INVOLVED SOUL.)

‘[COLOR="navy"][I]What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in the light; and, what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul; rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in Hell.[/I][/COLOR]’

‘[COLOR="navy"][I]Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? I tell you, now, that not one of them shall fall to earth without your Father knowing. Be advised: The very hairs of your head are, all, numbered. Therefore, fear not evil; nor the wickedness that men do; for, surely, ye are of much greater value than many sparrows.[/I][/COLOR]’

‘[COLOR="navy"][I]Whosoever, therefore, shall confess Me before men, him will I, also, confess before My Father which is in Heaven; and, whosoever shall deny Me before men, him will I, also, deny before My Heavenly Father.[/I][/COLOR]’ - Matthew 10:26-32

(THIS, TOO, IS NOT AN INCREDIBLE STATEMENT. IT IS ANOTHER IRREVOCABLE, AND CERTAIN TO OCCUR, PROMISE OF THE CHRIST!)

God allows men to sin; God allows men to ignore Him; God allows men to blaspheme against Him. God even allows men to doubt His existence, and ultimate power and authority, as well. What God does NOT allow, however, is for men to do any of these things for too long a period of time.

Finally, a quick word about animal sacrifice: All things must be considered IN CONTEXT. Men of all ages need to be taught and to receive instruction from within, both, the surrounding circumstances of their day, as well as from within the existing strictures of their reasonable minds.

As time passes, so does human perception; and human reasoning does NOT occur inside a vacuum. Spiritual influences ARE involved; and both God, and the devil actively participate.

Before either a Jew or a Christian (spiritual Jew) could understand the significance of The Messiah’s sacrifice, animal sacrifice first had to be made known and understood. One of the most fundamental concepts of Judeo-Christian faith is that,

ONLY LIVING BLOOD, SPILLED UPON THE ALTER OF GOD, ATONES FOR MORTAL SINS - NOTHING ELSE!

God primarily taught our human predecessors the importance of blood sacrifice through the deaths of living animals inside the temple. In its time, and in its day, this was an important foundational lesson for ALL of the Christian teachings which were to follow.

Unless animal sacrifice were to take place it really is almost impossible for anyone to grasp the real meaning and spiritual import to Moses’, ‘[COLOR="navy"][I]Prophet like me who must be pinned to and raised upon a torture stake in order that repentant (and cooperative) sinners might live.[/I][/COLOR]’ Take this emphatic spiritual realization out of Judeo-Christianity and,

THERE IS NO SPIRITUAL OR INTELLECTUAL NECESSITY FOR THE JEWISH MESSIAH TO APPEAR, AND NO NEED FOR JESUS OF NAZARETH TO ALLOW HIMSELF TO DIE WHILE FIXED TO - WHAT IS, ACTUALLY, NOT A ROMAN TORTURE STAKE, BUT INSTEAD - MOSES’ ORIGINAL SACRIFICIAL CROSS-OF-ATONEMENT WHICH WAS RAISED UP, 'IN THE WILDERNESS' IN ORDER TO SAVE THE JEWS.

Christ's sacrifice, and His spilled innocent blood, can save you, too; but, first, you’re going to have to, ‘soften your heart’, ‘let go of your stiff-necked pride’, and reach beyond the confining restrictions of your (inherently sinful) conscious mind, and its self-defeating processes of rational negation in order to discover that eternal, loving, and motivational spirit which waits, beyond both conscious reason and the grave, for you to finally arrive.

[url]http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1456189&page=2[/url]
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1148 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »