GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.

Remora for Glock 19

Posted 09-03-2012 at 06:49 by reno9117

After many months of searching for the perfect pistol, I bought the Glock 19, which I love. Finding a Holster for it was more hard than picking the gun. IWB carry was a problem for me, and whatever the clip on style Holster I tried, the gun was always moving around on me. Sometime even falling out of the Holster. I spent a lot of money on these others and perhaps you might see them posted for sale. They may work for you.
Then I decided to order a hybrid like the crossbreed, the Galco seemed cheaper then the others. White Hat was probably going to be my choice after studying the lot of them.
After spending so much cash on the others I decided to go for a cheaper option. The Remora, I got it with the reinforced top and this thing works great. I think that with shipping it was like $30 bucks. It holds firm< the gun does not move and it draws easily.
Hats off to the folks at Remora, try this out first before spending a lot of money. I think it will work for most people.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1321 Comments 1 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Galico's Concealable is excellent as is Comptac's Gladiator. Both have excellent concealment ability, nice draw and firm support. Comfortable all day.