Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Rate this Entry

The good guys

Posted 08-11-2012 at 22:09 by girlglock26

I was a little up set the other day, I went to the movies and when I went in they wanted to look through my purse, I told them it was my private belongings inside and did not feel good about them looking through it, needless to say I let them, as I was standing in line to get popcorn I noticed a young man with a long black coat and black pants and black boots on and a walking stick, They never even asked him to take off his long coat. It was not even cold out! Do they not realize that the guy who did the shooting came in the back door not the front< but once again it is the good people of this country that gets all the restriction and inconvenience put on them. Please don't get me wrong I do not mind them looking but when they are only looking in women's purses and back pack's and no one else I do not think that is right.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1671 Comments 2 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    What theatre? I won't be going there. I went to the Century at Arden and Ethan the other day and they didn't ask. Of course, I am a nice, middle aged lady, who wouldn't hurt a fly. I can't hit a fly with my Glock yet.
  2. Old Comment
    I went to eldo and they asked but they said they were looking for drugs and booze haha!