Important Notice: The site is currently being upgraded to a new software system. This process could take a day or two to complete. During that time, we are going to leave the site up here, on its old software. WHAT GETS POSTED HERE DURING THIS TRANSITION WILL NOT BE COPIED OVER ONTO THE NEW SITE, WHEN THE UPGRADE IS COMPLETE. When we swap over, the content posted while this message is visible will be lost. We wanted to give you folks a place to hang out and talk while we worked though. We will let you know when we are finished. Please pardon the inconvenience, during this transition.

Home Forums Classifieds GT Store Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Rate this Entry

I burst my cherry today

Posted 08-05-2012 at 11:09 by bigbubba2

Well I did it.
After owning 3 long guns, 1 shotgun, and 12 pistols, I finally broke down & got my first Glock.

It's a NIB Gen 3 model 26. Feels good with the 33 round clip,

Of course as soon as I got it home I had to break it down and see if I was capable of disassembling it.

I did that O.K., but then I scared myself. I thought I broke it. The trigger was staying to the rear after being pulled. I was not accustomed to that.

I quickly jumped into the forum to show my stupidity of the Glock & was soon set straight.

That's the way it is supposed to be.

Well we will see what other excitement may be ahead when I actually get out and fire it for the first time.
Posted in My Thoughts
Views 2292 Comments 3 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Welcome to GT , saw your Patch ,11th LIB 4TH 3RD Inf. 23rd Inf. Division Duc Pho, Republic South Viet Nam April 1970-May 1971 .
  2. Old Comment
    Looks like we may have shared some of the same dirt at the same time.
    Co. D 1st Bn, 6th Inf, 198th LIB.
    Jul 70-71.

Welcome home!
  3. Old Comment
    Welcome home Brother !!!