SIGN-UP
Notices

Rate this Entry

How Do You Feel About Being Videotaped?

Posted 06-27-2011 at 07:49 by RussP

"If you're inept enough to get caught filming cops committing a felony..."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Spade View Post
Ya know, we don't have a conversational history, so I don't really know your character. But I do know that you waltzed into the thread and led off with an assumption of wrongdoing on the part of LE, tying what you later claim to be a misunderstanding of my clear meaning to a snarky comment. So I'm going to invoke Big Boy Rules and give it to you straight.

If you're inept enough to get caught filming cops committing a felony, and then stupid and inept enough to get caught with the film while they were busy committing their felonies, then yeah, I recommend that you turn it over before you get it beaten from you. How can you possibly be so naive as to think that the criminals you just caught in the act will melt under your righteous indignation and ignore that you hold their freedom and livelihood in that little SIM card of yours? The only explanation I can think of is that you've lived a comfortable sheltered life, protected from reality in large part by the people you're disparaging, and have now confused Hollywood entertainment with reality.

You can get butthurt by this post if you choose. But at least someone has now exposed you to a glimpse of real life. Reread carefully---there are several nuggets of wisdom in this post.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1544 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments