GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Rate this Entry

New cars with no spare tires.....hmmm

Posted 04-19-2011 at 09:33 by tokarevsvt

Last week I purchased a new 2012 Fiat Prima Edizione 500 - If you dont know Fiat is back in the US with the 500 model. I had Fiat X1/9's back late 70's early 80's - fun cars if you could do the work on them. Anyways this new Fiat does not come with a spare tire only a small compressor and basically fix-a-flat. With that being said I wanted to see with my eyes the "Fix & Go" parts just in case I need to use them. Damm if I cant locate the stuff according to the manual. I call Fiat's customer line and the girl on the phone doesnt have anymore info then I do. Hmmmm lets try the dealer......
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4226 Comments 2 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I rented a Fiat Panda last week, drove all over Sicily and never thought about the spare.. luckly no flat, but with the HUGE pot holes and falling apart infastructure in that part of Italy, it's gotta happen.. Good luck!
  2. Old Comment
    My 08 Focus has a compressor with a sealant. It's located where the optional spare tire would usually be found. In the trunk under the carpet. Even has a round place for a spare should I decide to get one.