GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Rate this Entry

Why Cops hate Christmas!!

Posted 12-22-2010 at 09:17 by Mayhem like Me

Well to understand the good you have to see the bad and here are some reasons we HATE Christmas...

Working on Christmas... If you have kids it sucks not being there for the whole day and having your family have to reschedule Christmas can be frustrating..

But the worst part is having to go to the Domestics where some prick Dad has decided that Christmas is the perfect time to get drunk and slap mom around in front of the kids.. now we come in and the State has taken ALL our descretion and we MUST ARREST if we see evidence, now Mom, Dad, and the kids remember that the COPS spoiled Christmas..

We also get to see the BS burglary reports a month before that some saavy homeowners use to finance christams wit htheir insurance checks, yes all high dollar items taken complete with detailed receipts and a very suspicious timeline and entry /exit point.

Seeing true victims of crime and poeple that victimize themselves and their families due to drugs or alcohol during Christmas is heart wrenching, when you try to help them and see them go back to their self destructive ways it weighs on you no matter how strong you are you see someone you know in their faces and you do your best to shrug it off and insulate yourself.

With all this human "goodness"I am always glad for that pat on the back or "thank you" I get from well intentioned good poeple during the holidays..

Thank all of you for attempting to bring us back into the spirit of human kindness and giving..

Merry Christmas!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2760 Comments 1 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Feel free to add your Christmas story